Oasis suite line at Guest Relations?

39august

Our concierge TOLD us to go to guest relations several times because he COULDN"T do what we needed and they were pretty easy requests. We were on Allure. We were lucky enough to have another staff member see us in line and offer to help us. We were NOT impressed with our concierge that trip so not all of them are alike. We have some we are still in contact with and loved every minute with them.

Good point. I have never asked the concierge to handle anything I can easily do myself. So, I guess if lines are long at GR, I will check with the concierge if I need something.

I'm going to have to agree with pinkrosesdeb, above. Our Concierge replaced my SeaPass card, that wouldn't open the CL, with one that didn't open the CL or my cabin. :( By all means, try the Concierge first, if the line in GR is long ... hopefully it will work out better for you than it did for me. :rolleyes:

Our concierge TOLD us to go to guest relations several times because he COULDN"T do what we needed and they were pretty easy requests. We were on Allure. We were lucky enough to have another staff member see us in line and offer to help us. We were NOT impressed with our concierge that trip so not all of them are alike. We have some we are still in contact with and loved every minute with them.

Good point. I have never asked the concierge to handle anything I can easily do myself. So, I guess if lines are long at GR, I will check with the concierge if I need something.

WOW!:eek: We were on Explorer in GS - our first - stood in line at the Guest Relations to take care of something "we could take care of ourselves" - Along comes our Concierge - pulled us out of line and brought us up to the lounge - took care of everything - and continued to do so through out our crusie - I guess we got a really reallly good one - thanks! Carlos Ortiz! We will miss you on our next cruise on Explorer - Liberty is a lucky ship:)

Archived