voucher for specialty restaurant from TA

socialsea

we recently booked freedom of the seas through an on-line TA and one of our perks was a $60.00 voucher for a specialty restaurant. how do we go about redeeming that?? will we get an e-mail from the TA and then we take that with us, or do they notify rccl about it? we have received obc from them on previous cruises and it has always shown up on our tv a couple of days in, but i have never dealt with a restaurant voucher. we have never tried a specialty restaurant on all the cruises we have been on (12) so we are really looking forward to it ;)

When we boarded the Freedom after we ate in the Windjammer , we went to Chops, made our reservation, and the Maitre D, told us to bring the paper the night of our dinner.

That is what we did, and everything was taken care of.

Enjoy

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

I received a certificate for the specialty restaurant in with my electronic cruise documents. It said to print it out, but they would also have a record of it on my onboard account. Not sure if all the restaurant vouchers operate the same way.

I also received a certificate with my e docs and printed it out. When we went to the restaurant of our choice to make the reservation they did have our name on a list. I believe all the specialty restaurants get the same list. We also were told to bring the cert. on the night we dine. It worked out perfectly.

With our TA we received a ship credit in the amount of the specialty restaurant and we could spend it anyway we wanted....which we did spend on a specialty restaurant. :D I liked that we had a choice.

With our complimentary spa treatment we didn't get anything printed out but when I went to the spa to book the massage it was in their records.

Archived