White Party

betta128

Okay, I'll be the one...WTH is a white party? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Well...when we were on Majesty, everyone dressed in white. If you didn't bring a white outfit you could purchase a white t-shirt with an angel wing print on the back. Then you went into a very crowded disco where you couldn't hear or see much what the CD was trying to accomplish as it was so chaotic. If you were smart, and we were, you got the heck out of Dodge and went to karaoke! Basically it was a dance party.

Everyone dresses up in WHITE and its a party

Cripes...here I am a world famous dr. about to find the cure for the common cold and I didn't figure that out! :D:D:D:D Obviously CCL does not have it because if they did I would KNOW about it and be there or be square! :cool:OP, CCL usually has Mexican deck parties. Usually on the 2nd to the last day (at least for the 8 day sailings we do) Dancing on Lido, Coronas, Margaritas, a Mexican buffet...it is fun! ;)

Cripes...here I am a world famous dr. about to find the cure for the common cold and I didn't figure that out! :D:D:D:D Obviously CCL does not have it because if they did I would KNOW about it and be there or be square! :cool:OP, CCL usually has Mexican deck parties. Usually on the 2nd to the last day (at least for the 8 day sailings we do) Dancing on Lido, Coronas, Margaritas, a Mexican buffet...it is fun! ;)

No problem if I hadnt cruised on NCL I wouldnt have known it

Everyone dresses up in WHITE and its a party

Allot of people in bathrobes then...:D:rolleyes:. Only white I have is mabie a shirt and underwear:rolleyes: and socks. Since I dont like wearing pants, none of my kilts are white. Its a NCL thing.

Edited by david30101

We will be on the dream sailing October 13, anyone know if they will have this party? If so, do you know what night? This sounds fun :)

Read the review by combatbootsjimmychoo who sailed on the Dream Aug11-18. They have the fun times and there IS a white dance party. Happy cruising!

I found it in my Fun Times from our August cruise...

11:00PM "Electric White Night" in Beauties Nightclub, on Thursday, August 16th.

This was Half Moon Cay day, day 5 of a 7-day cruise.

It may not be on every sailing of every ship. I'm guessing it depends on the CD, to at least some extent.

Everyone dresses in white they have blacklights on and sell a ton of drinks. Quest was much more fun for me.

Went to one once and everybody was wearing t-shirts and torn blue jeans and drinking either Bud or Miller. Oh wait. That was a "white trash" party. Never mind.:D