Future Cruise Voucher

crusinfamof4

I guess I didn't know it was a risk or a controversy. I hadn't read any threads here about it (gasp!) and when I called to book and asked how to use the certificate that's what she told me to do (didn't mention using it for final payment or mailing it) Sooooo, if one isn't on these boards they really wouldn't know that was a risk. The only way I figured out I wasn't officially booked was that my booking details arrived days later. But, I do know for sure when I went online my cabin didn't come up as available (even before I was official)

Has someone gotten cancelled while certificate was processing?

My PVP who has been there a very long time and perhaps seen more, recommended to me not to use it toward my deposit. But you used to have to snail mail them in. The site where they can be inputted is rather new, so it may be a lot safer now to use it toward the deposit .. as long as they are not way behind in their processing. My PVP is the type better safe than sorry. Maybe she is just overcautious.

We are leaving on Oct. 29 (Miracle) and plan to purchase a FCC for a cruise next year. We use an outside travel agent and I need to verify that we can have him apply the FCC. I wasn't sure if we had to go through Carnival to get this done or not.

Thanks!

We are leaving on Oct. 29 (Miracle) and plan to purchase a FCC for a cruise next year. We use an outside travel agent and I need to verify that we can have him apply the FCC. I wasn't sure if we had to go through Carnival to get this done or not.

Thanks!

You can go online and put it in yourself, no reason for your TA to do it for you, but if you ask, they probably will input it for you.

Its a online form anyone can use, no matter how you booked.

Archived