Timing in St Thomas/Sunny and Snuba

bayjoens

We are booked on a So Caribbean in early Aug and I reserved with Sunny Liston for our day in St Thomas. We would like to shop in the morning, tour around lunch time and then snuba at Coral World in the afternoon. Sunny's people suggested that we book the snuba for 2pm. Is this enough time? According to the snuba web site, they tell you to plan three or four hours for the whole thing. Any suggestions? Would it make sense to tour the itin around and do snuba first thing in the morning and then tour and then shop last? Thanks for the help.

I dont think you will be able to do both. Snuba at Coral world only does snuba at 10am and 2pm(in which both you have to be there a half hour early). We are in the same situation. We plan on doing Snuba in the morning and then do a private island tour in the afternoon. Would of liked to go with Sunny or Godfrey however timing of their tours and snuba do not work well.:(

The tours will give you only 2 hours at the beach-- if the snuba company is telling you to allow 3-4 hours you wont have enough time.

What time is your ship leaving port?

Thanks, guys. I think I will check on in the other threads to see if we can just do snuba and shopping, maybe on our own.

FYI, Sunny Liston called in response to my questioning email to him and seemed very willing to accomodate us with whatever schedule, but I don't think it is going to work out.

Archived