Connecting with staff after leaving

njmomof2

Have any of you managed to find staff and "friend" them after leaving your sailings?

My boys and I became very friendly with the Sports Staff on Freedom when we sailed her in April, and we had 3 of that same staff with us when we sailed August 26th. One was heading off with us and going home on vacation, the others will continue for a while before vacations and redeployments.

When I asked the one leaving about "friending" on FB since we wanted to keep up with her and her next assignment, she told me that all staff can be found on FB and to search "sports staff royal caribbean" but I cannot seem to find anyone.

Have any of you had any success?

I usually get their info before I get off, even if I'm not suppose to; one staff member I still talk to from my first cruise in 2009 and one I met during my last cruise I will be seeing when I stop in one of my ports during my Allure sailing.

Good luck finding them!

The concept of Facebook friends is revolting to me.

I know someone that have like 800 "friends" and is constantly complaining about how she doesn't agree with them on this or that OR how they are mean to her OR how she had to get all dramatic & reactive with one of them.

I don't really subscribe to social media, but if I did, my "friends" would actually be my FRIENDS.

Well the ones on the ship I befriended actually live not to far from me. We became cool in Cozumel at Mr. Sanchos. We have actually exchanged some business connects too. So my friendship has been very beneficial.

The concept of Facebook friends is revolting to me.

I know someone that have like 800 "friends" and is constantly complaining about how she doesn't agree with them on this or that OR how they are mean to her OR how she had to get all dramatic & reactive with one of them.

I don't really subscribe to social media, but if I did, my "friends" would actually be my FRIENDS.

Archived