fort lauderdale limo and taxi question ??

Wtt

Hi all, unable to get any info from advance search. Anyone have a name of a taxi or limo service and price, need one from fll airport to mia terminal and need to be picked up when ship arrives back, mia terminal to fll airport. Thanks in advance.

WTT

I am using Holland Limo this weekend for our Paradise cruise. We are arriving in FLL and Holland will meet us there and take us to port of Miami. I don't know how many are in your party. But I am cruising with my family and my sisters family. We reserved a 10 pass limo which cost us $106.00 one way. Which includes meet and greet and all costs including gratuity. I know they have smaller vehicles which cost less if you need it.

The only reason I did this is because, carnival transfer is $36 p/p times 8 of us is $288 round trip. So if you add $106 twice round trip would be $212, far cry from $288. The limo company will also meet us when we arrive back and take us to the airport.

Holland Limousine Service Inc.

(1)-954-577-0308

www.hollandlimousine.com

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

PARADISE 4/2004

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=4>

<param name="day" value=11>

<param name="hour" value=16>

</applet>

PARADISE 4/2004

Tri-County limo service has many sedans, vans and limos outside baggage claim and will shuttle you from FLL to Miami for $8 per person. You can also make arrangements for the return journey with the driver. They wear white shirts with red lettering.

Peter

We used www.larryslimo.com for a stretch limo for 6 people. It was 200 round trip which was 33.00pp.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Do you have a phone number or website for A Family limos. We need a car for four people with lots of luggage to go from Ft. Lauderdale to hotel in Miami and then from the cruise ship back to Ft. Lauderdale the next Sunday. We're on Explorer on 7/18/04.

Thanks for the information.

Chris

Sovereign 7/92

Voyager 7/01

Sovereign 4/02

Adventure 8/02

Navigator 7/03

Archived