Need help planning next cruise

Bocadude85

We are trying to make a decision on what our next cruise should be. We have narrowed it down to two itineraries. The 14 day Panama Canal cruise or the 9 Day Baltic Capitals cruise. We have been to both Europe and Mexcio but never been to any of these particular ports. Has anyone ever done both of these itineraries? If so which did you prefer? And any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

We haven't done the Baltic, but have done the PC once and we're about to do it again. You can't go wrong with the PC cruise. It's an event or experience that is very unique. Read the book A Path Between the Seas first, super excellent book covering the history of the Canal from the first thoughts of it until completion. Then you will really want to consider that cruise.

We haven't done the Baltic, but have done the PC once and we're about to do it again. You can't go wrong with the PC cruise. It's an event or experience that is very unique. Read the book A Path Between the Seas first, super excellent book covering the history of the Canal from the first thoughts of it until completion. Then you will really want to consider that cruise.

We decided to go with the Panama Canal cruise. We liked the idea of only having to fly one way to LA and then just drive 45mins home once we arrive in Miami.

We decided to go with the Panama Canal cruise. We liked the idea of only having to fly one way to LA and then just drive 45mins home once we arrive in Miami.

If I lived in close driving proximity to a cruise port, I would probably just have to send my retirement check direct to NCL.

Has anyone ever done both of these itineraries? If so which did you prefer? And any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

We've done them both...and it would be hard to rank one over the other. :cool:

Both were fantatsic itineraries.

A Canal transit is a must do if you love cruising. And...St. Petersburg is a must see if you love history.

A Baltic cruise is very port intensive. The longer Canal cruise can be very restful.

I am no help at all. :p

Archived