RCI booking terms and Conditions? help

Hi I have just noticed there are cabins left on The voyager from Freo for March 9th:)

Cant find terms and booking rules etc,can anyone help? Deposit amount final payment dates?

Looking at an inside with possible paid upgrades if I book,do RCI allow this?

Seems to be plenty on the role call so hopefully someone can help.

Thanks

Den

Hi I have just noticed there are cabins left on The voyager from Freo for March 9th:)

Cant find terms and booking rules etc,can anyone help? Deposit amount final payment dates?

Thanks

Den

not sure about RCL booking conditions but if you cancel out by a certain time cancellation fees would apply (someone else may know)

i had a look at an online site and they quote $800 deposit and final payment is due 1st december....if you ring RCL monday morning they could tell you about possible paid upgrades and also booking conditions

not sure about RCL booking conditions but if you cancel out by a certain time cancellation fees would apply (someone else may know)

i had a look at an online site and they quote $800 deposit and final payment is due 1st december....if you ring RCL monday morning they could tell you about possible paid upgrades and also booking conditions

Thanks,i managed to find some of the info eventually :rolleyes: Final payment 75 days before payment.

Cant find deposit details though? was the $800 deposit for one or $400 each?

Cheers.

Den

Thanks,i managed to find some of the info eventually :rolleyes: Final payment 75 days before payment.

Cant find deposit details though? was the $800 deposit for one or $400 each?

Cheers.

Den

that $800 deposit was for a twin and the starting price for an inside is $3410 with an online site or $3516 with RCL and that includes tips

Hi Fishtaco

Did you do a mock booking online - up to where you have to pay, you will then see how much the deposit is and when final payment is due.

Thanks did the mock booking and its $ 400 each twin share.

Strange it gives you the option to pre pay tips but adds them on regardless of weather you check the box for yes or not?

They just dont trust us tip stiffing Aussies lol

Thanks again:)

Den

Thanks

Den

Den

Be careful with RCI's Ts and Cs, if you book and pay and then decide to upgrade and pay a little extra ... Make sure you understand the loss of booking deposit, i.e. its something like if you change the booking outside the 150 days prior to sailing you dont lose your deposit but if you change your booking via a paid upgrade you WILL lose your deposit and its deemed a cancellation inside the 150 days. They will NOT budge on this so overall it costs you more.

The chances of buying a paid upgrade inside the 150 days is risky, you wouldbe better off sitting it out and waiting until after final payment, i.e. 75 days and less from sailing and do a dummy booking or watch for sales as they occur fairly regularly.

I notice that they are also having sales where they have some Ts and Cs that dont allow you to be eligible for the sale if you have courtesy held the same cruise previously as they deem that a previous offer.

Similar thing happened to us but we didn't change ship or date rather just a paid upgrade to a cabin we couldn't book originally because there are only 4 of us. I did manage to negotiate a discount though that halved the loss. Definitely pays to understand the Ts and Cs.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived