Your top 5 things..

lovevacadays

Michelle, I saw your similar post for St Maarten. I feel silly, again, sharing hearsay, but here goes :o I have heard more than once that St John is one of the best places in the world for snorkeling. I mean right up there with Hawaii and Australia. Hopefully more post will confirm that.

~Bob~

Michelle, I saw your similar post for St Maarten. I feel silly, again, sharing hearsay, but here goes :o I have heard more than once that St John is one of the best places in the world for snorkeling. I mean right up there with Hawaii and Australia. Hopefully more post will confirm that.

~Bob~

Thanks Bob. I'm looking for something other than snorkeling in St. John as I have done that. I agree with you. It was absolutely beautiful.

Scott read the OP's question:p

Agree with previous posts on Sapphire beach and Paradise Point. We also like stopping at Iggie's beach bar at Bolongo Bay for a rum punch or one of the bars in Red Hook but these are more fun in the evening. If not spending all day at a beach a tour of the island is a must, renting a car is the way to go, STT is easy to drive. If driving I would hit the shops at Tillets Gardens. If not Butterfly Farm and the birdlady show in Havensight is fun for all ages, and of course the historic section of Charlotte Amalie is very interesting.

Archived