Oceania Air Question

TERRIER1

We are first time users of Oceania air. We have always booked our own for the past cruises. We received our confirmation from Oceania. Does the airline send you anything such as the confirmations or information? When we book our own we get email confirmations directly from the airline. Just curious as to what we have to do next. Thanks.

We are first time users of Oceania air. We have always booked our own for the past cruises. We received our confirmation from Oceania. Does the airline send you anything such as the confirmations or information? When we book our own we get email confirmations directly from the airline. Just curious as to what we have to do next. Thanks.

You won't get anything from the Airline directly, although it is probably a good idea for you to confirm your seating with them , as early as you know what your flights will be. :o

You won't get anything from the Airline directly, although it is probably a good idea for you to confirm your seating with them , as early as you know what your flights will be. :o

Thanks. So do I just print out my boarding pass 24 hours before and that's that?

Thanks. So do I just print out my boarding pass 24 hours before and that's that?

Yes, just print out your boarding passes 24 hours prior to your departure. When you recieve your final cruise vacation summary via e-mail(approximately 21 days prior to sailing), your e-ticket numbers will be on there.

Shari

Sharicruz6

Yes, just print out your boarding passes 24 hours prior to your departure. When you recieve your final cruise vacation summary via e-mail(approximately 21 days prior to sailing), your e-ticket numbers will be on there.

Shari

Sharicruz6

Thanks. One more thing I can now tick off my list. I did get my seats changed so I know they have my reservations.

I am not at all positive but I don't think a deviation will help you in this case -- I believe there is a time limitation of two weeks before/after a cruise but I may well be wrong on that.

Even if you could use a deviation a month before your cruise, it would only be really helpful if you are going to the same city as the cruise leaves from. Every change you add in increases cost. I believe that several years ago we did use a deviation where we flew in to a different city in advance of the cruise and then got ourselves to the departure port. Your TA or O should be able to answer this question.

My gut reaction is that under the circumstances you would be better off booking your own air and taking the credit from O for NOT using the "free" air. That amount varies depending on what ports are involved.

Mura

We will be out of the country for a month prior to our marina cruise out of Rome. not sure how to handle airline bookings.

~Doris~

Do you have your air booked??

Are you staying in Europe before the cruise or flying back home from where ever you are?

You are best to discuss this with your TA (if you used one) or Oceania

I am not at all positive but I don't think a deviation will help you in this case -- I believe there is a time limitation of two weeks before/after a cruise but I may well be wrong on that.

Mura

I think you are correct it is 2wks

Our friends wanted to go to Australia a month prior to their cruise but had to settle for 2 weeks to get the included air with deviation fee for the early arrival

I think you are correct it is 2wks

Our friends wanted to go to Australia a month prior to their cruise but had to settle for 2 weeks to get the included air with deviation fee for the early arrival

For many RT tickets to get the better fares it is between a 45 and 90 day window.

Meaning you fly in say on a June date you have to fly back , at the latest on an August date.

Go over that date and the fare will go to full fare refundable, which is a shade under First class !, Example June 1 to Seattle return on Sept 1 was $590. However, going in May kicked the ticket to $1980

Archived