Unusual Post??!! Would Love To See Pics Of Your "formal" Night Dress!!!

RMS95

Jungle Jane, thanks, everyone that has ever met her always remarks how classy she is inside and out (good upbringing). I have to agree with all of you that those OTHER dresses belong in a swingers club not on a cruise ship. My wife has 21 dresses packed for this next cruise and all are like the ones I posted, 5-7 formal gowns and the rest dressy casual. Here's a couple of others and some I don't have pictures yet as I bought her 8 new ones for this cruise.(needed lighter weight ones) Phil

1341682679_Yellow1_1(Small).jpg.ee261e4296727001b3bbf44727e0677b.jpg

750209024_100_0046_1(Medium).jpg.a470d19d1fdf16073e8fb1ed6afb3998.jpg

404701216_100_0021_1(Medium).jpg.e0a294477866ae358f2275d1588632f7.jpg

859449347_Purple_1(Small).jpg.4f4cb95aa974eb8034eeba550f190c25.jpg

Jungle Jane, thanks, everyone that has ever met her always remarks how classy she is inside and out (good upbringing). I have to agree with all of you that those OTHER dresses belong in a swingers club not on a cruise ship. My wife has 21 dresses packed for this next cruise and all are like the ones I posted, 5-7 formal gowns and the rest dressy casual. Here's a couple of others and some I don't have pictures yet as I bought her 8 new ones for this cruise.(needed lighter weight ones) Phil

Phil, you ROCK for making sure wifey has her pretty dresses! Many pretty dresses=happy wifey and when wifey is happy everyone is happy! You are a smart man :) You make a very nice looking couple!

I just bought these 2 dresses for my formal nights. I'll post a pic of each on me when i try them on at home and take a few pics :) Please let me kno what you think....are they ok for formal nights?

http://www.bonton.com/product/shop+p...gown+-+navy.do

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/s...412&R=02617380

i got them both at Macys...the black one has a criss cross back :)

I just bought these 2 dresses for my formal nights. I'll post a pic of each on me when i try them on at home and take a few pics :) Please let me kno what you think....are they ok for formal nights?

I've seen your other pic...you will ROCK that blue :) Would have to see the black on...does black wash you out with your coloring? Probably not...pic please when you get a chance!

How cool!! I wish Princess would start doing new or cool photos like this one. Carnival dose do different backgrounds with props evey night, with me being a scrapbooker I LOVE IT!! And spend way to much on the photos. But that is what I buy.

271874787_DgQYB-M.jpg

This was taken by a "creative" ship's photog on HAL Noordam last year. My mother LOVES it as I always seem to have a martini in hand and she thinks it's very James Bond-ish:rolleyes:

Beautiful dresses! Your wife is a very attractiv woman. I applaud the fact that you like her to have pretty things to wear on cruises!

I know this post may be late, but I like them both!

How cool!! I wish Princess would start doing new or cool photos like this one. Carnival dose do different backgrounds with props evey night, with me being a scrapbooker I LOVE IT!! And spend way to much on the photos. But that is what I buy.

KansasScrapper-I know what you mean. On our last cruise (first one for the grandaughter) my friend and her husband had a balcony which was $500 more than my promenade. She bought three pictures and I bought $540 worth. Different strokes for different folks! I also scrapbook. You know there really should be a 12 step program for us!!!

KansasScrapper-I know what you mean. On our last cruise (first one for the grandaughter) my friend and her husband had a balcony which was $500 more than my promenade. She bought three pictures and I bought $540 worth. Different strokes for different folks! I also scrapbook. You know there really should be a 12 step program for us!!!

Do have yours posted anywhere? Would love to see them.

Why not? Neither of them show anything, and cover far more than the average bikini. Although I will admit that the chainmail dress had a bit of a phallic image with the scales in the front but we had only gotten it made just before the cruise. After we got back we took it back to the maker and had the scales removed and another layer of the chain placed underneath so it could not be seen through.

Guys...like someone else stated they googled PS (which is in her siggy before each Carnival ship they wore these on) and it is Playful Swingers. They go on lifestyles cruises, one coming up in their siggy as well. So all makes sense now...that's pretty covered compared to some of those "lifetsyle" cruises I've heard about...so no worry everyone...no family's. THANK goodness! Whew!

Guys...like someone else stated they googled PS (which is in her siggy before each Carnival ship they wore these on) and it is Playful Swingers. They go on lifestyles cruises, one coming up in their siggy as well. So all makes sense now...that's pretty covered compared to some of those "lifetsyle" cruises I've heard about...so no worry everyone...no family's. THANK goodness! Whew!

Do you think all PS cruises are on Chartered ships??

No, this is a group of people on a regular ship with regular families.

Actually, I just assumed they were like many themed cruises advertised on CC boards...from what I have seen posted on cruise critic, a lot are...as I have seen people complain their cruise ended up being cancelled as they ended up being chartered by "groups" for themed cruise. I'd be ticked if I ever got on one and it was a theme cruise that I was not notified of.

So if these themed cruises ended up being during a typically normal cruise without notification, then I then the cruise line would lose me as a client on their ship...too many cruiselines to choose from.