Unusual Post??!! Would Love To See Pics Of Your "formal" Night Dress!!!

RMS95

Just came back from 4 day cruise off of CCL Imagination, June 28-July 2. 1st cruise and I had a blast!!!!! Ready to go again! 1st pic is of me and hubby. 2nd is with stepdad, mom, and 3 sisters, and last is my whole family.

So glad you enjoyed your first cruise. Ahh do you have a hankering for another one by any chance! You have stepped into the "cruise world" and might never look back

The best is yet to come! enjoy

No matter what is worn, what color, what length, they all look fabuouls because if you enjoy formal night, you take the opportunity to dress up and feel good about yourself and it certainly shows in all of the beautiful photos.

Great pics everyone. :)

Here's one of the "older" crowd! :D

ccCustom.jpg

Older, smolder!!! I wish I could keep up with you!!! I've cruised with them, they make a beautiful pic because they are beautiful!:D And because she whispers "stuff" in his ear right before the camera snaps!!!

Sorry Char, I gave away your secret. So now all the girls know how to get their man to smile!:eek:

My family and some friends are hopping on Liberty of the Seas in Sept. Taking Miss Kaylee with us so I will have to post pics of her in her "formal" dresses. Great to see you!

Older, smolder!!! I wish I could keep up with you!!! I've cruised with them, they make a beautiful pic because they are beautiful!:D And because she whispers "stuff" in his ear right before the camera snaps!!!

Sorry Char, I gave away your secret. So now all the girls know how to get their man to smile!:eek:

My family and some friends are hopping on Liberty of the Seas in Sept. Taking Miss Kaylee with us so I will have to post pics of her in her "formal" dresses. Great to see you!

Hey Lynn! :D

So good to see you! I'm looking forward to seeing little Kaylee in her finest formal dress! :) What itinerary is Liberty OTS doing in September?

You really didn't give away my secret...you didn't say what I whisper. :p

Hey Lynn! :D

So good to see you! I'm looking forward to seeing little Kaylee in her finest formal dress! :) What itinerary is Liberty OTS doing in September?

You really didn't give away my secret...you didn't say what I whisper. :p

Western...Labadee, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Gary and I have Southern booked on Serenade for Mar. O8. I see you won a prize you hoochie! I'm sorry, I would have NEVER called you that if you hadn't won a cruise. And you are going to Hawaii for something like the 85th time. Sigh! I aspire to be like you!

My wife and I really looked forward to dressing up for formal nights.

I advise every guy to BUY a tux, not rent, if you are going to be going on more than one cruise. I've already gone through 2 tux shirts, and it was well worth it. Companies like Men's Wearhouse, K&G, and SK sell tuxes quite cheap, many times for $99 for a typical tux. I got an Italian long-lapelled tux for $179, and I've worn it a ton... I think 15 times now. (2 or 3 per cruise) Suits are nice, but tuxes are just great.

Here is the wife and I on I think Carnival Glory, but I'm not sure. I need to rescan this picture. There is obviously a ton of crap on my scanner when I did this....

adpiano0904.jpg