celebrity captain club points

memaf

If I am a member of Celebrity capains club and I take an Azamara cruise can those points be added to my Celebrity points?

Hi Memaf,

Yes they will be added. You also receive reciprocal benefits when you sail Azamara. Just make sure to add your Captains Club numbers to your Azamara bookings.

I hope the following information helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Here's the details & Le Club Voyage Benefits : http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/captainsclub/heroSingleTxtSub.do?pagename=membership_benefits

As part of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCCL) family of brands, Azamara Club Cruises offers reciprocal membership benefits between members of Celebrity Cruises' Captain's Club loyalty program and Royal Caribbean International's Crown & Anchor loyalty club.

1. Le Club Voyage members have the opportunity to sail onboard our sister brands’ ships at the same level as the Le Club Voyage membership. Onboard the Royal Caribbean International ships, this benefits start at the Explorer level. Onboard the Celebrity Cruises ships, this benefits starts already at the Adventurer level.
  2. Captain's Club members at all levels will enjoy the benefits of the Le Club Voyage tier levels that correspond to Captain's Club credits earned.
  3. Royal Caribbean International's Crown & Anchor members who have reached the Platinum or higher levels will enjoy the benefits of the Le Club Voyage tier levels that most closely correspond to the Crown & Anchor credits earned.

We will reach Platinum on RCI on our next cruise then we are going on Azamara later in the year. I know we can get the benefits from RCI's C&A on Azamara but if we then start accruing points on Azamara/Celebrity and reach the top tier can we then go back to C&A on a higher level?

Thanks

We will reach Platinum on RCI on our next cruise then we are going on Azamara later in the year. I know we can get the benefits from RCI's C&A on Azamara but if we then start accruing points on Azamara/Celebrity and reach the top tier can we then go back to C&A on a higher level?

Thanks

Yes, if you are Elite/Discoverer on Celebrity/Azamara then you can enroll as Diamond on Royal Caribbean.

Phil

I would like clarification. I know that the my level is recognized on each line. The first time I sailed on Azamara I was Discoverer which was very nice. However I didn't think that my Azamara cruise points would be added to my Celeberity points. The Op wants to know if they will be added. In other words I have 2 Celeberty cruises and now will have 3 Azamara cruises. Will I now have 5 cruises?

I would like clarification. I know that the my level is recognized on each line. The first time I sailed on Azamara I was Discoverer which was very nice. However I didn't think that my Azamara cruise points would be added to my Celeberity points. The Op wants to know if they will be added. In other words I have 2 Celeberty cruises and now will have 3 Azamara cruises. Will I now have 5 cruises?

Yes. Assuming you meant credits then 2 for Celebrity plus 3 for Azamara will give you a total of 5 across the two. There has been talk for a while that Azamara's loyalty programme will be separated from Celebrity at some point, but for now they are combined as far as credit earning goes.

Phil

Yes you will. Points between Azamara and Celebrity are currently combined between the two lines. Benefits are reciprocated between RCCL, Celebrity, and Azamara but points on RCCL are not imported into their program from their sister lines. In other words, cruise points obtained from Celebrity and Azamara will not increase your RCCL Loyalty Level.

At least that's how I understand it.

Yes. Assuming you meant credits then 2 for Celebrity plus 3 for Azamara will give you a total of 5 across the two. There has been talk for a while that Azamara's loyalty programme will be separated from Celebrity at some point, but for now they are combined as far as credit earning goes.

Phil

Thank you for your explanation. I thought the two had separated when Azamara changed to Azamara Club.

If you sign on to Captain's Club you can see your cruise history. Your Azamara cruise should be listed there and included in your total points with Celebrity. I am pretty sure your Captain's Club number is the same as Le CLub Voyage number.

If you sign on to Captain's Club you can see your cruise history. Your Azamara cruise should be listed there and included in your total points with Celebrity. I am pretty sure your Captain's Club number is the same as Le CLub Voyage number.

Hi Christine,

At this time, both Azamara's & Celebrity's account numbers are the same.... and yes, you can see Azamara sailings on your Captains Club history.

To add more confusion. Can you also add your Royal Caribbean cruises with celebrity and Azamara for a total number of points?

Hi Memaf,

As Phil mentioned, you cannot add your Cruises from Royal, where it will add to your Celebrity/Azamara total. Royal has a completely different system, which involves points for each day sailed.

Archived