Anyone done http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/GrandCaymanIslandsTour.htm

dadroy

Found this online and it looks like something I would like. I am most interested in picking where we go and how long we stay there. Would like any feedback on your personal experience you may have had or if you have another recommendation for a company that would do the same thing.

The price is not that big a deal, I figure this is the only time we will be doing the Caribbean, but would like to make the most of our time there without having to do the things we are not really interested in.

Found this online and it looks like something I would like. I am most interested in picking where we go and how long we stay there. Would like any feedback on your personal experience you may have had or if you have another recommendation for a company that would do the same thing.

The price is not that big a deal, I figure this is the only time we will be doing the Caribbean, but would like to make the most of our time there without having to do the things we are not really interested in.

I tried to use this company last fall but was told it was unavailable - I don't know if that was just for that day or always unavailable. If you do a search on this forum several people have asked but no one has so far reported using them.

We ended up touring with Shirley from Cayman Safari and took her standard tour which included the admission charges at the optional stops plus a local lunch at "Miss Vivines". It was in an open air jeep and we visited San Pedro, Botanic Gardens, Brewery and island tour round the east end. The tour should have included a visit to Rum Point but due to time constraints, partly due to "no-shows" and partly because of tendering Rum Point was unfortunately cut from our trip. We enjoyed our ride round the island, Shirley was a very interesting guide and lunch was very good.

Archived