No more daily checking for me !!

hannahsmomtoo

I dont check either.. but then the way Im booked I dont get price drops.

I book some last minutes that I could check for .. but not my group cruises I book.

So, I never worry about that lately .. doing more and more groups and less direct bookings.

This next cruise Im on though.. sure got cheap .. as low as $239 pp insides after the hurricane hit.. nothing like a hurricane to drop bookings and prices.

Aren't you addicted to the boards, anyway, to keep up with the silly complaints, great pics posted, etc?

There's always the next cruise, too.

LOVE the boards ! I will be on until I sail... then after to post my review and plan the next one ! :D

I doubt I will ever see a price drop. My 8A and 9C cabins have been sold out for months now and the one 8M I have booked for parents popped up this week and is going for $700 more than what I paid. There is literally about a $200 difference between inside and Ocean Suite on my cruise. Insides are going for $900! :eek:

Still have 2 months to go!

Hate to mention it as you are so excited about no longer checking, but....there still can be price drops by people cancelling and cabins opening up. Now, the likelihood is low as all the suites and balconies are booked AND it's so close to your sailing. It's not like the upgrade thing will happen to open things up AND if there are last minute openings, I'm sure cruise fairies will be targeting those in inside cabins to lock them up.

Just saying....it still could happen.

Aren't you addicted to the boards, anyway, to keep up with the silly complaints, great pics posted, etc?

There's always the next cruise, too.

Not to mention changes with VIP early access to your cabin, the new brunch, 2.0 .. the list of changes is endless.

Addicted.. where do I sign up for the 3 step program. I admit, I firefly am addicted.

Plus I will be on Conquest a week from sunday.. and then the following week on Magic.

Thinking about taking that route next time as far as prices.. looking at Bahamas in September 2013.. :D

these last minute bargains are so awesome.. I sometimes wish I wasnt already booked. I just can only do so many cruises.. lmao.. but Im trying to do them all.

I just sometimes cant fit any more into my schedule without people yelling at me .. STAY HOME.

Can somebody please explain where it says on the fareviewer that a catagory is sold out? How do you know?

If you want to see all the cabins that are sold out, click on our upcoming cruise blog in my sig, then go to current cabin prices. This is for our sailing but you can access your sailing by finding your ship along the side and selecting your sailing.

Hate to mention it as you are so excited about no longer checking, but....there still can be price drops by people cancelling and cabins opening up. Now, the likelihood is low as all the suites and balconies are booked AND it's so close to your sailing. It's not like the upgrade thing will happen to open things up AND if there are last minute openings, I'm sure cruise fairies will be targeting those in inside cabins to lock them up.

Just saying....it still could happen.

eh - I've had worse news ;)

LOL - I'm sure you have LOL ;)

Not long now! You must be so excited! I wish our cruise was within 2 weeks away! We still have over 170 days until ours :eek:

I am dying ! It helps that I have a 13yr old dd who has a giant wall calendar that she marks off every day...

I lose atleast an hour a day day-dreaming LOL !!!!

I just checked fareviewer for my Saturday sailing. I put my category in and there was a little red message at the top that said no rates available for this category. I then tried all the other categories and they all had the same message. I take that to mean that all cabins are currently booked.

But, there could be cancellations between now and Saturday that might open some rooms. I'll keep watching until it's totally gone!

BUT-----I did just FINALLY get a $30 price drop on my 4H on Breeze for December! After I booked, the price just kept going up. I'll take the $30, but think it might not happen so much on my 4H. But, I do have the specific cabin I wanted so it's all good!

I just checked fareviewer for my Saturday sailing. I put my category in and there was a little red message at the top that said no rates available for this category. I then tried all the other categories and they all had the same message. I take that to mean that all cabins are currently booked.

But, there could be cancellations between now and Saturday that might open some rooms. I'll keep watching until it's totally gone!

BUT-----I did just FINALLY get a $30 price drop on my 4H on Breeze for December! After I booked, the price just kept going up. I'll take the $30, but think it might not happen so much on my 4H. But, I do have the specific cabin I wanted so it's all good!

If your cruise leaves Saturday, I think you are running out of time. ES gives price drops up to 2 business days before your cruise. Wouldnt that be tomorrow ?

hey.. you leave even before me and OP .. yippee..Its almost cruise time.

If you want to see all the cabins that are sold out, click on our upcoming cruise blog in my sig, then go to current cabin prices. This is for our sailing but you can access your sailing by finding your ship along the side and selecting your sailing.

Thanks for the link.

My cruise is sold out at my level also..:(...i'm bummed. I keep checking though in case someone moves...

4 days and a wake up left!!!...woohoo! :D:p

Do remember..

if a Category ABOVE yours is priced lower than what you paid, you can price match against it.

I price matched an interior against an ocean view, got my OBC.

I checked the box for OBC and in the notes/comments, I said No upgrades, OBC only..

and I didn't get moved, but they have moved others with out their wanting to be moved.

Archived