All I want is...

FrenchPeach

a package for specialty coffees (espresso, capuccino, cafe latte etc.).

Is this not offered on Celebrity? On Princess, you can get a soda package and/or a specialty coffee package.

I hate to think that I have to spend over $200 just in order to get my daily java fix. :confused:

Help!

a package for specialty coffees (espresso, capuccino, cafe latte etc.).

Is this not offered on Celebrity? On Princess, you can get a soda package and/or a specialty coffee package.

I hate to think that I have to spend over $200 just in order to get my daily java fix. :confused:

Help!

Well, I would love for Princess to have the same drink package that Celebrity has. Unfortunately this will not happen any time soon. Does this stop me from sailing with Princess. Absolutely no!

Well, I would love for Princess to have the same drink package that Celebrity has. Unfortunately this will not happen any time soon. Does this stop me from sailing with Princess. Absolutely no!

That wasn't the response that I was looking for but in any case, I just found it on another board. Looks like it really does not exist on Celebrity and that's what I wanted to know.

Thanks.

As you discovered...no Coffee Card/Coffee Package on Celebrity. I find the Premium Beverage Package quite a worthwhile option for me...and one of the reasons is because I drink several (or more):D Double/Double Large Lattes throughout the day/evening...I find the regular, free coffee mostly "less than tolerable"...so my caffeine addiction fix, coupled with several bottles of water, and adult beverages makes the package well worth the price in my situation.

Hopefully you'll be able to determine if one of the packages is worthwhile for you as well.

Enjoy

Woody (again) :D

As you discovered...no Coffee Card/Coffee Package on Celebrity. I find the Premium Beverage Package quite a worthwhile option for me...and one of the reasons is because I drink several (or more):D Double/Double Large Lattes throughout the day/evening...I find the regular, free coffee mostly "less than tolerable"...so my caffeine addiction fix, coupled with several bottles of water, and adult beverages makes the package well worth the price in my situation.

Hopefully you'll be able to determine if one of the packages is worthwhile for you as well.

Enjoy

Woody (again) :D

Hey Woody!! Nice to see you (again).

Thanks a million, I too love my daily (two, three...) caffeine fixes so I will be getting a package.

;)

You can get your caps or lattes by the drink or you can get a non-alcoholic package at $14 per day plus tip. At $4 a cup with number 4 you have run the cost above the package price. My suggestion would be to board without the package (first day is a short day) go a day or 2 and see what you drink. Then opt for the package if it makes cents for you. You only pay for the remaining days of the cruise so it does not hurt you to try it that way. If you purchase before or on the first day you in for the entire cruise and cannot opt out. With the package you will get bottled water, soft drinks (not canned) and juices. The premium package costs $4 more and includes smoothies and canned pop as well as "better" :rolleyes: water.

Whilst the subject of coffee is being debated here, what size of cups, mugs etc do they have on board ship (Eclipse).

I see Woody (rwr235) refers to Double/Double large Lattes, is this served in a mug or how does it differ from a regular coffee cup? and are there price differences, if beverage packages are purchased are the Large lattes included?

Thanks for any help..

In Cafe Al Bacio the cup size is similar to a grande at Starbucks. In the dining room you will get just a regular coffee cup size. I love the specialty coffees on Celebrity and always get a non-alcoholic drink package to cover all my drink needs. You do get more than sodas, you can have mocktails, fresh squeezed juice, water, vitamin water and smoothies. I too wish that Princess had a card like Celebrity's as I don't wish to buy a coffee card. It would be nice if both lines offered an option for cruisers who would like both or just the seperate packages.

... if beverage packages are purchased are the Large lattes included?...

Good question and I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Can I get double, or even a triple, shot shots of espresso in my coffee under a classic or premium N.A. package?

Good question and I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Can I get double, or even a triple, shot shots of espresso in my coffee under a classic or premium N.A. package?

my morning coffee order was always a quad shot skim lattee - drink package covered....

Archived