Movies on board

FrenchPeach

Hello everyone.

Just would like to know if movies are held every evening in a theater and if so, where.

We're accustomed to MUTS so I'm curious to know if we can catch a daily movie or sports game on a big screen.

Oh and is popcorn served?

Thanks for your help! :p

Which ship are you on - S class or M class? On S class there is a theater and popcorn is served. I do not recall if movies are necessarily every single night - most if not all, but the times I think were somewhat inconvenient when preparing for dinner. I do not recall what M class does. If you are on S class (or maybe solsticized M class - not sure) there are alot of on-demand movies you can view in your room. Room service is 24 hours so while I don't know if you could order popcorn, you could order a snack.

Which ship are you on - S class or M class? On S class there is a theater and popcorn is served. I do not recall if movies are necessarily every single night - most if not all, but the times I think were somewhat inconvenient when preparing for dinner. I do not recall what M class does. If you are on S class (or maybe solsticized M class - not sure) there are alot of on-demand movies you can view in your room. Room service is 24 hours so while I don't know if you could order popcorn, you could order a snack.

We'll be sailing on the Reflection come November so the S class.

Thanks Phoenix!

On S-Class ships my experience has been that each day the theater will have a different movie and there will be 2-3 show times. The TV's in the staterooms are nice and have a great variety of on demand movies, including dozens of free ones.

Archived