Times of Dining on embarkation day

cruisinmeme

i just found out we will be arriving later than I planned on upcoming cruise. We have a suite and planned on cagney's. What are their time frame? Also we enjoy aft dinning room and can not recall the time frame for that. Hope we can at lease be onboard in time for the MDR.

Is cagney's open for lunch on port days?

Thanks

Without knowing what ship or at least what sailing time and when you plan to arrive, it's impossible to answer.

Usually, for a 4 or 5pm sailing, you must be on board an hour before sailing and then there is muster at least 30 minutes before departure, so you have plenty of time for dinner in the MDR or a specialty restaurant, which are typically not very busy on sail day (it's lobster night in the mains and people are generally still finding their way around).

Restaurants are generally open from 5:30 to at least 9:30 or 10:30pm with the buffet offering a little more time.

i just found out we will be arriving later than I planned on upcoming cruise. We have a suite and planned on cagney's. What are their time frame? Also we enjoy aft dinning room and can not recall the time frame for that. Hope we can at lease be onboard in time for the MDR.

Thanks

Cagney's will be open for breakfast and lunch on port days.

Cagney's started serving the lunch menu at Noon and the dinner menu at 5:30 pm when I was recently on the Star. I had dinner early but I believe that Cagney's sat people till around 10pm although I am not certain of that. Maybe someone can point out the correct time if I am wrong.

Thanks

Are you referring to the embarkation lunch at Cagney's for suite guests? If so, noon to 1:30 p.m. is the time.

Archived