Vancouver Stay .. after our Alaska Cruise

burrma

• 2 weeks later...
Stayed at Rosedele on Robson Suites; fabulous and so certally located to everything. Would highly recommend it.

I am very happy that it worked for you, as I recall you were traveling with a bit of a group and you were able to negotiate a pretty good rate.

I am very happy that it worked for you, as I recall you were traveling with a bit of a group and you were able to negotiate a pretty good rate.

It was because of you that I inquired at this hotel and was extremly happy with everything about it; including the deal I got for my group. Love CC because of people like you.

Has anyone stayed at the Georgian Court?

You may have inquired about this hotel on another thread. The GC is a very well run hotel that is operated by a local chain. The neighborhood is very safe however as it is located across the the street from BC Place Stadium, the home of our CFL BC Lions and the Whitecaps FC, it could be a bit loud for a bit if there on a game day as the crowd heads home. It never gets a lot of attention on these threads as it is situated a bit out of the mix on the east side of the downtown business core. However, you can still walk to many downtown attractions, is close to SkyTrain and many fine restaurants on Robson St. and trendy Yaletown. I am certain that you will be very happy with the GC, I am quite familiar with the hotel and have never read a negative review about the hotel on these boards.

Archived