Passenger Drop-Off

shorbr

How much of a pain is it if someone picks us up as opposed to us parking at the port. We've parked at Cape Liberty twice before and it's so convenient but DH wants to save the $$ and have my DS drop us off and pick us up. I'm wondering how long it will take him to get into the port if we want to be picked up by 9 am. Are there usually long traffic backups? :confused:

How much of a pain is it if someone picks us up as opposed to us parking at the port. We've parked at Cape Liberty twice before and it's so convenient but DH wants to save the $$ and have my DS drop us off and pick us up. I'm wondering how long it will take him to get into the port if we want to be picked up by 9 am. Are there usually long traffic backups? :confused:

it will be exactly the same as getting dropped of....not a pain, but yes, you have been there, so you know that there is traffic.......

exit the ship, get your stuff...walk outside, stand by a numbered section, call your ride and you are done. they can arrive a little early and park off the side of the road by the other cars that will be waiting as you pull in, or they can wait in the shopping center adjacent, have a nice cup of coffee and a donut and do the same thing....:D

Prob 10-15 minutes from the entrance to the terminal...if that....

Archived