Shake it.. but don't break it.....

hannahsmomtoo

I can not believe I am doing the

*** single digit dance ******

I remember when my first cruise was 200+ days away !!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

I hate you!

Just messing with my AZ buddy.:D Have a fantastic cruise and tell us how it went when you get back.

Wow Hannah...that really did come fast. Are you all packed???:o

I have the kitchen table full of "cruise stuff".. travel size items.. money split into envelopes.. door decorations.. laundry quarters.. trial size detergents.. binoculars..etc

We will pack the day before...

( It will take my 13 yr old dd until then to determine the "exact" outfits she needs LOL )

I have the kitchen table full of "cruise stuff".. travel size items.. money split into envelopes.. door decorations.. laundry quarters.. trial size detergents.. binoculars..etc

We will pack the day before...

( It will take my 13 yr old dd until then to determine the "exact" outfits she needs LOL )

Soooo excited for you. I want a FULL report when you get back. I have never been on the Splendor and looking forward to it in January....:o:o:o

Take good care of one of the few ships I have not been on yet..please.:)

Soooo excited for you. I want a FULL report when you get back. I have never been on the Splendor and looking forward to it in January....:o:o:o

Take good care of one of the few ships I have not been on yet..please.:)

I will warm her up for you !!!!!!!

and yes... you poor souls will be flooded with a picture filled review when I get back ! You will see more of dd and I than you would like I am sure LOL

We are right there with you!!!! Finally!!! 9 days!!! Looking forward to getting onboard and exploring the Splendor!!!!:)

and...I'm already packed! Just back from a week in Dominican Republic...just did laundry, and repacked it all! Very efficient!

Archived