What was your favorite entree from the New Menu?

buffi001

I know this has a limited number of people who are qualified to respond,

but I'd love to know which entrees from the New Menu stood out as

being excellent. I'd like to hear from those select people that have already

sailed on a ship that featured the "new and Improved" menu.

Recently off the Freedom. I enjoyed most of the entrées I ordered - the Veal Oscar, barramundi(sp), rack of lamb, veal chop, and the new larger ( and tasty) lobster tail. I ordered the surf and turf, without the surf (shrimp), just the filet and it was as good as the filet I had in chops earlier in the week.

enjoy

M

Recently off the Freedom. I enjoyed most of the entrées I ordered - the Veal Oscar, barramundi(sp), rack of lamb, veal chop, and the new larger ( and tasty) lobster tail. I ordered the surf and turf, without the surf (shrimp), just the filet and it was as good as the filet I had in chops earlier in the week.

enjoy

M

Great to hear......we all hope they keep the quality level up

Sailed on Freedom August 5th--most of the food was very good. My favorite was an appetizer called "arancini". They are these heavenly little rice balls made with cheese (I think) and served with a bit of tomato sauce. My mouth is watering just thinking about them!

I know this has a limited number of people who are qualified to respond,

but I'd love to know which entrees from the New Menu stood out as

being excellent. I'd like to hear from those select people that have already

sailed on a ship that featured the "new and Improved" menu.

Rack of lamb and the every-night escargot!!!

Don't cruise till December but, wife don't eat fish,lamb.veal or mushrooms. New menu leaves just a few choices. Likes meat cooked till its dead, so this cruise will be a tough one...........................RADICAL

It will be no problem. There are MANY choices. Beef, chicken, shellfish, vegetarian, pastas, fish, lamb or veal, entree salads, sliders and more will be an option EVERY night either on the nightly menu or on the everyday available menu. What I posted was what I liked best not what is available .

Any beef can be cooked as well done as one prefers.

enjoy

M

enjoy

M

I'm allergic to shrimp so I avoid all shellfish/seafood other than fish. Glad to see you ordered the filet without the surf. That's what I plan on doing in Nov since EX will be getting the new menu Oct 14th.

Has anyone had the new filet mignon entre on the every night menu? The steaks on the old nightly menu never seemed that good to me and I was hoping for an improvement.

The steak on the every night menu is not filet, it's strip steak. When the menu was first mentioned (before it was actually rolled out) on CC, the OP posted the info they had and that particular item was incorrect.

The steak on the every night menu is not filet, it's strip steak. When the menu was first mentioned (before it was actually rolled out) on CC, the OP posted the info they had and that particular item was incorrect.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought that was too good to be true. :(

We like the new menu. Favorites were filet mignon with shrimp(surf and turf) and Thai Chicken (Friday Night). Sliders(black angus with tomato on roll) and steak fries were delicious and available everynight.

Forgot to say Fisherman Plate has a bigger and more tender lobster.

Archived