Caribbean Princess-Forward Outside Staterooms(Plaza Deck)

ppmg2

I am currently booked in Cabins 210,214,218P on the Caribbean Princess. These cabins seem to be directly under the Princess Theater. Is noise there a problem? I have also heard it is a long way from most of the ship amenities. Can anyone give me any feedback/advice?

We were in cabin 703 on baja deck last year. We loved it. If there is a way to be close to the aft lifts I would highly recommend it. The best location would probably be the center lifts if that is possible.

The theater is at the very front of the ship on the Caribbean Princess. On a pretty calm cruise, this was the ONLY place I felt a bit queasy from feeling movement (as did a few others, as I recall a few running up the aisle with mouth covered) I am not really prone to seasickness, but I prefer the aft rather than forward, and would not take a cabin up front.

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I need three cabins together for this sailing. My most pressing concern is for the noise provided by the Theater(one deck above). Has anyone stayed in these cabins and is noise a problem? Much thanks!

Archived