It's working!!!!!

Christine Frances

What's working???

Hi Stellarose,

There's been a glitch on Celebrity's website (1 of 10 million glitches LOL), where you could search for a specific cabin, and see if it is available. If it was, it would show details about the cabin. If not, it would display something to the affect of - "this cabin is not available". This feature hasn't worked properly for several months.

Funny, but I did a cabin search last night at around 3 am, and it still wasnt working. Glad to hear it's back, and that some progress is being made. 1 down, 9,999,999 to go :)

Hi Everyone,

Oh well - maybe the cabin search is improving, but it's not resolved. I just checked an Eclipse sailing in November, and it's still not working for me.

Just checked the Nov 9 sailing and put in a cabin number and it didn't work. So I went to another site to see what cabins were available and then searched for that one and it worked:) So if you get that error msg the cabin is taken and not available for booking so it won't come up. It would certainly help if the error msg stated that the cabin was unavailable rather than a "sorry for the inconvenience"!

tried putting a stateroom number that that I know is not available and this is the message:

"We apologize for the inconvenience

In an effort to better serve you, we are currently making enhancements to our site. We appreciate your patience during this time, and encourage you to return here shortly."

That's not really helpful, is it? So I agree with you, Christine Frances, in some ways it's as bad as before. If the stateroom you want is available, maybe it tells you so. If it's not, it seems to indicate that you should just come back later and try again. Still a mess, IMO.

I also just checked, & it almost works. It does let you enter a room number, which it hasn't allowed, but then after it does a search, you get an apology for your inconvenience.

The error msg at the present time means that cabin is booked. It will bring up the cabin if it is available. Work in progress:D

The error msg at the present time means that cabin is booked. It will bring up the cabin if it is available. Work in progress:D

I have to disagree. I have checked a particular cabin on 2 sites and it shows avail, once this morning after I read your post, and again just now. All I get from Celebrity is "We apologize for the inconvenience". Not an improvement in my book. And certainly NOT FIXED. Sorry, but you really got my hopes up. :(

Maybe someday, if I live that long.

Anne

Archived