Finally, Navigator review, May 7th, 2005

[quote name='niceguy02_06']How old are you and when are you crusing next year?[/QUOTE]

LOL...why do you want to know?:D

Hey niceguy02_06, I just read your other post...let's just say, I'm probably old enough to be your mother!:) ;)

I don't think you will have a problem meeting people your age on the ship.(assuming you are 18-25) There were many 18-25 yr old's on the NOS when I was on it. Not sure how many of them were single though, but you'll meet a lot of people, you just have to talk to them. ;) I am on a different cruise than you are.

[quote name='christineann']There is a photo of a diver with a sea turtle - which island/excursion is that?
Thanks - great review and great photos!!!![/QUOTE]

Hi. I'm not sure who's album you are looking at? Mine are offline now. Can you post a link to it?

[url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/gocarrt/sets/381664/show/[/url]

4th row of photos, number 9

I didn't get to access your photos, but I've enjoyed your review very much, Corona! We have booked the Navigator eastern itinerary next June, and your review has a lot of great info. Thanks!

[quote name='christineann'][url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/gocarrt/sets/381664/show/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/gocarrt/sets/381664/show/[/url]

4th row of photos, number 9

I didn't get to access your photos, but I've enjoyed your review very much, Corona! We have booked the Navigator eastern itinerary next June, and your review has a lot of great info. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Oh, those are Kind_Kat's.......maybe she will pop in and tell us. If I were guessing, I'd say.....St. Maarten or maybe St. Thomas....but looks like the did BOB in St. Thomas........I dunno.:confused:

OH, and you'll LOVE the Navigator!!:)

Corona - I'm having difficulties accessing your pics on webshots. I'm curious to see the pics from Maho beach. I didn't know anything about that beach with the planes. It sounds like a fun experience. Let me know if there's anyway to see those pics.

Thanks.

[quote name='pd9845']Corona - I'm having difficulties accessing your pics on webshots. I'm curious to see the pics from Maho beach. I didn't know anything about that beach with the planes. It sounds like a fun experience. Let me know if there's anyway to see those pics.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Right now, I don't have them online....didn't like the paid service for Webshots...but when I do put them back out there, I will let you know. Maho is great! In the meantime, you should go back in this thread, and look for Kind_Kat's post. She has links to her pix in it, and she/they have some great shots of maho beach.

Archived