Question on Shuttle Service

cruisingbajan

My wife and I are sailing on Oasis next April (I know its a bit of a ways off but we are big planners:D)

We plan to take a shuttle from MIA to Port Everglades and I was wondering if there is a shuttle you do not have to book in advance i.e. will we find a shuttle at the airport doing runs to FLL that we don't have to pre book?

Thanks in advance.

American Shuttle replaced SuperShuttle at MIA and will carry you to your FLL area hotel for about $35-40+ per person, depending upon which hotel you choose. You could also just grab a taxi for $85-100+ :eek:

You'll save a few bucks by booking ahead with either Go Airport Shuttle or QLS, or even booking a limo (Larry's Limos is often suggested on these boards).

Good luck! :)

American Shuttle replaced SuperShuttle at MIA and will carry you to your FLL area hotel for about $35-40+ per person, depending upon which hotel you choose. You could also just grab a taxi for $85-100+ :eek:

You'll save a few bucks by booking ahead with either Go Airport Shuttle or QLS, or even booking a limo (Larry's Limos is often suggested on these boards).

Thanks John....I know I can always depend on you for some solid info.

What is the charge from MIA direct to Port Everglades on the shuttle ?

Fare to Port everglades will be about the same as to FLL area hotels - but please do not try to fly in the day of your cruise; the smart cruiser ALWAYS arrives at least one day early so that weather, flight delays, etc. do not cause you to miss the ship. :eek:

You do not need to book in advance (but it can't hurt); they have a desk near baggage claim where you exit the airport -- stop by, tell them how many and where you want to go and they will give you the details. Good luck! :)

Fare to Port everglades will be about the same as to FLL area hotels - but please do not try to fly in the day of your cruise; the smart cruiser ALWAYS arrives at least one day early so that weather, flight delays, etc. do not cause you to miss the ship. :eek:

You do not need to book in advance (but it can't hurt); they have a desk near baggage claim where you exit the airport -- stop by, tell them how many and where you want to go and they will give you the details. Good luck! :)

Thanks John...we will be flying in at least 2 days before our cruise but will be staying in the Miami area. We just plan to get the hotel shuittle back to the airport and take the shuttle to Port from there. Sounds like a plan?

Thanks John...we will be flying in at least 2 days before our cruise but will be staying in the Miami area. We just plan to get the hotel shuittle back to the airport and take the shuttle to Port from there. Sounds like a plan?

Not sure I'd stay near MIA for two days, but it sounds like a plan to get to your cruise. Here's the link to American Shuttle so that you can price out your trip, etc.: http://www.americanshuttle.com/ Looks like shared van service to the port from MIA will cost you about $50+ each -- I'd call Larry's Limos and ask them to price out the trip from your hotel. ;)

Not sure I'd stay near MIA for two days, but it sounds like a plan to get to your cruise. Here's the link to American Shuttle so that you can price out your trip, etc.: http://www.americanshuttle.com/ Looks like shared van service to the port from MIA will cost you about $50+ each -- I'd call Larry's Limos and ask them to price out the trip from your hotel. ;)

Thanks John...We do not plan to stay near MIA for the 2 days but the hotel does offer a free shuttle to/from the airport so we will utilize that to get back to the airport.

Will also check out Larry's if they are in that region...will definitely consider using them.

Archived