Liberty room 8412, connecting room???

waterbugohio

Ok, we did a balcony guarantee and was assigned a deck eight mid ship room, E1

Well after much back and forth, we decided to change to an open aft. Cabin 8412. Love the idea of trying a aft, but a little concerned.

This cabin is adjoining the royal family suite.

Has anyone had 8412. What about the royal family suite? How is the family suite set up? What room will be next to our room? Just a little worried about a

" kids bedroom" with loud or crying kids in it.

I know, probably worrying about nothing. But it's a boring Friday night!!!

I believe it is their living room area that is next to the door connecting. We had E1 #9706 in Apr. and saw the room's lay out on our B2B. It had the living room area off our door. We had no problems with it. Understand your concern though, we would prefer no door but love the Aft cabins.

Liberty however, when we were on would not allow any lounge chairs on Aft balconies- unless in a JS or above. Seems the other ships still allow lounge chairs, we have had them on all our other aft balconies......so don't count on having them on Liberty. Our room att. was not allowed to get them and the higher Staff said No, it was not going to happen. We were on 14 nights too on a TA.

I believe it is their living room area that is next to the door connecting. We had E1 #9706 in Apr. and saw the room's lay out on our B2B. It had the living room area off our door. We had no problems with it. Understand your concern though, we would prefer no door but love the Aft cabins.

Liberty however, when we were on would not allow any lounge chairs on Aft balconies- unless in a JS or above. Seems the other ships still allow lounge chairs, we have had them on all our other aft balconies......so don't count on having them on Liberty. Our room att. was not allowed to get them and the higher Staff said No, it was not going to happen. We were on 14 nights too on a TA.

Thanks for your input. Glad you didn't have trouble with noise for next doors.

I also had read your post about no loungers. I knew that when we switched. Also saw someone that cruised more recent and some rooms were getting loungers. So I guess it will be an added extra if we do, but know we may not.

Thanks for your input. Glad you didn't have trouble with noise for next doors.

I also had read your post about no loungers. I knew that when we switched. Also saw someone that cruised more recent and some rooms were getting loungers. So I guess it will be an added extra if we do, but know we may not.

I think they were talking about #1700, the balcony is encased in steel. I just posted that we had that cabin on our B2B with loungers on it but not allowed on the E1 aft. I also read the att. got them loungers, our att. said they would be fired, when we first asked if we could get them?:eek: Anyway, have a great cruise and it is a bonus if you get a lounger.:)

The TV in the RFS will backup to your cabin wall...only issue might be the Bose surround-sound speaker's...I made sure to take this into consideration of our neighbors when my family had the TV on late at night..hope your neighbors are considerate too...Enjoy this great aft view and location !!!:)

Archived