Bar Setup

davidmaveng

Does Oceania sell bar setup (ie Bottle of Vodka) for use in room?

Yes, in effect you would be sending yourself a gift.

On the Oceania Home Page (at the bottom right) click on Bon Voyage Gifts and then the name of your ship and you will see the selection and prices.

The variety is wonderful, the cost very like buying a bottle direct from any bar.

When I sailed with Holland America, you could get a bar set up,with mixers 1 ltr Smirnoff, for about $26. Regent, years ago charged me $21 for Grey Goose re loads in pre inclusive days

On Celeb. lines they wanted $85 for the same thing. Not sure what Oceania charges.

I would faced with that option bring my self on a small qualnty so as not to abuse the permission Oceania offers...

I looked at the "gift list" and O offers 7 kinds of Vodka from Absolut to Smirnoff and they each sell for $100 per bottle. Buy your own vodka and bring it onboard....no problem on O.

We stocked up at Vaughn Johnson's in Cape Town and at some wineries in Franschhoek before our cruise last Dec. And we picked up some French wines when we were in Reunion.

Sodas are included in your cruise fare so ask your cabin team to stock your fridge with whatever mixers you prefer.

When flying to Stockholm this summer to board Marina we bought a liter of Bombay Saphire at the duty free shop at the airport past security. We carried it on the plane and a few days later on the ship. The butler brought us martini glasses & olives, and tonic & limes.

Aside from any savings, it is just convenient to make a drink whenever and not wait for room service.

Steve

When flying to Stockholm this summer to board Marina we bought a liter of Bombay Saphire at the duty free shop at the airport past security. We carried it on the plane and a few days later on the ship. The butler brought us martini glasses & olives, and tonic & limes.

Aside from any savings, it is just convenient to make a drink whenever and not wait for room service.

Steve

So do you just like your martinis extremely dry, or did you bring vermouth as well?

Archived