Reflection Cabin 1261

Poppet1964

I don't see anything notable to worry about. You are between 2 decks with staterooms, so noise shouldn't be a factor. The balcony will be standard in size as it's not on the hump.

Is there information you're looking for in particular? You might want to search the sticky thread from the main page regarding s class cabins and search for the cabin number to see how others liked it on other ships.

This will be your second cruise and it will be on a new ship. How wonderful.

And being new to Celebrity, I would read the various threads aobut S class ships.

Go to the Celebrity web site and get familar with all the ship has to offer. Also sign up for your roll call.

I always explore the ship after lunch on embarkation day to get the lay of the land.

Your balcony stateroom will be just fine.

enjoy your cruise and write a reivew of your trip and post it on CC.

Reflection doesn't make it's first cruise until October, so I don't think anybody has been in that stateroom except the shipyard workers. It's still going thru sea trials.

1261 is a typical C3 stateroom with the bed location by the balcony. It's in a decent location on the ship.

Reflection doesn't make it's first cruise until October, so I don't think anybody has been in that stateroom except the shipyard workers. It's still going thru sea trials.

1261 is a typical C3 stateroom with the bed location by the balcony. It's in a decent location on the ship.

Thank you! Even the 'bed by the balcony' was more than I was able to determine before. I appreciate it!

Archived