How many kids on cruise?

lowestar

Hi,

We are going on the Sea Princess on January 14-28, 2006. I have seen other posts where people were saying the number of kids that were going to be on an upcoming cruise. How do I find out this information for our cruise?

Tara & family

Hi there,

Sometimes if you call right before a cruise they can tell you. I'm not sure they'd have the information much before final payment time though. Others may know better than me though.

HI,

We are bringing our 2 kids on the Jewel in September, and I was interested in finding out how many other kids there would be also. I called RCI, and the woman told me I could call a different number, and talk to someone in the child care or dining dept. She told me those 2 areas would know better than she would at booking, and she isn't allowed to say anything about fellow travelers. She was also not real optimistic about there being lots of kids on this sailing because it is a longer cruise (10 nights) and during school. She did tell me to wait until final payment was due, so the numbers would be more accurate.

I hope this helps,

Kim

We did a 14 night Panama Canal on Legend of the Seas 10/03/04. We had 23 kids aboard age 3-17(including my 2) When I talked to AO staff they stated that around 20 is average for off season longer cruises. There should be at least a few on your cruise.

Archived