Soda Stream

trish99

Has anyone taken one of these with them on a cruise? A lot easier to manage than a bunch of sodas (hubby is a Coke Zero drinker and I just realized NCL does Pepsi products). The only thing I can see being a potential question is if they have an issue with the CO2 cartridge. We'd be carrying it on, not in checked luggage.

Thanks!

Trish

Has anyone taken one of these with them on a cruise? A lot easier to manage than a bunch of sodas (hubby is a Coke Zero drinker and I just realized NCL does Pepsi products). The only thing I can see being a potential question is if they have an issue with the CO2 cartridge. We'd be carrying it on, not in checked luggage.

Thanks!

Trish

If your DH is a Coke Zero drinker, why not just take a 12-pack or case of Coke Zero onto the ship with you? I ask because the Soda Stream soda won't be Coke either (or Pepsi, for that matter).

It's actually not that big, very lightweight--definitely lighter and smaller than a 12 pack of soda. But...like many have said (and as I had worried), the CO2 cartridge is going to be the kicker. He'll either have to live with the Pepsi product or bring his own soda. Not going to risk having it confiscated.

It's actually not that big, very lightweight--definitely lighter and smaller than a 12 pack of soda. But...like many have said (and as I had worried), the CO2 cartridge is going to be the kicker. He'll either have to live with the Pepsi product or bring his own soda. Not going to risk having it confiscated.

I totally agree, not worth risking your machine being confiscated. On another note, if you take some bottles onboard in an extra suitcase, you will have an extra suitcase for souveniors and stuff going home. :D

Archived