Wine / Bailey's Irish Creme

Blucruise25

I've read that Celebrity allows passengers to bring on board two bottles of wine per stateroom. We're not so interested in bringing wine, but would enjoy a bringing a bottle of Bailey's Irish Creme to enjoy in a cup of decaf coffee in our room at night. Would this be allowed, or is it absolutely off-limits?

Is one brand of many, available as a "Bar Set Up" in your stateroom, that can be purchased from Celebrity on their websight.

It will cost a lot more than buying your own bottle (and trying to smuggle it onboard) but you would have peace of mind AS WELL as access to it in your room.

I've read that Celebrity allows passengers to bring on board two bottles of wine per stateroom. We're not so interested in bringing wine, but would enjoy a bringing a bottle of Bailey's Irish Creme to enjoy in a cup of decaf coffee in our room at night. Would this be allowed, or is it absolutely off-limits?

Aren't you the lady who doesn't want to gain weight?

Forget about bringing the Bailey's! Order it once as a treat. Trust me on this one! Way too many calories just before bedtime!

Aren't you the lady who doesn't want to gain weight?

Forget about bringing the Bailey's! Order it once as a treat. Trust me on this one! Way too many calories just before bedtime!

:D Got me there!

I'll leave the Bailey's at home, obviously, but I usually only put about a tablespoon into a cup of coffee - just enough to flavor it a bit. It comes out to 49 calories. Not bad for a treat, as we are pretty much only drinking water around the clock, other than our breakfast coffee.

But you're right - I can do without it, in light of all the other "treats" I'll be faced with every day that will require discipline on my part. Why bring temptation into my stateroom?

Archived