Shareholder Benefit for 2 Cabins?

cruis247g

Thank you so much! So how long do you have to keep the stock for? Can you purchase, print, then sell the stock or do they verify that you still have the stock upon sailing? This is my first Princess cruise, so I really appreciate the information!

Anybody know? We are sailing 4 weeks from today and I'd like to figure it out. Thanks in advance!

Approval is final. Can you image Princess trying to double check ownership on the day of sailing. They have enough trouble doing the approval when submitted without trying track everyone's ownership all the way from initial approval to the cruise.

I made a photo copy of just the page that shows my carnival position and blacked out the other items. I then wrote the booking number, ships name and our sailing date on that page. I faxed it in with a cover sheet with my phone number in case Princess had any questions. It was very easy and the credit showed up on-line right away. This is the best, its like getting a double dividend.:D Good luck, Kathy

Approval is final. Can you image Princess trying to double check ownership on the day of sailing. They have enough trouble doing the approval when submitted without trying track everyone's ownership all the way from initial approval to the cruise.

Probably 99% of shares from stockholders who own only 100 shares are held in a street name by a brokerage house, not directly with Princess' cleraring agent.

As a result, Princess has no way of knowing who actually owns the shares. If they did, there would be no need to send in proof of ownership.

Archived