Birthday dessert on Princess ships

SWEETSEA

Last December we had several birthdays in our group during the cruise on the Grand. We all were served the most wonderful chocolate mousse type dessert in a chocolate cylinder. I'm wondering if you are able to order this dessert, even if it is NOT your birthday? Trust me....this is better than the Love Boat Dream!

Per dinnermates, you just have your Travel Agent declare it's one of your birthdays or anniversarys--even though it's not. I would have never thought of that.

Of course, most recently, the cake arrived after the birthday girl (for real this time) had already finished dessert. Cruise before, our anniversary cake came to the table the day after our anniversary--and, just for the heck of it--pictures, we had gussied up the night of our anniversary. )Oh, well.

Enjoy your cruise and the cake, whenever you get it. It is yummy.

On the Diamond 2 weeks ago in the Sterling we asked the waitress if we could get one and she came out and sang the obligitory happy birthday so that she could justify serving it. I did not ask for the song but she did it anyway. I love that stuff it is so good.

Archived