Tendering in Cannes, tender tickets, etc- checking again

sr5242

Hi, posted this question a while ago and was hoping there might be some updated/recent experiences people can share about tendering in Cannes.

I'll be on the serenade in less than a month, not diamond plus or in a suite, so need to get tender tickets.

I am organizing a small group private excursion and wanted to be helpful and get all 6 tender tickets myself, and wondered if they'd let me get 6 tickets at one time? Also, if you've experiencing tendering in Cannes recently, what time did they start giving out tickets, what time did you get in line, what group number were you, and what time did you actually tender off?

Thanks in advance!

I haven't done this tender but I do remba the 1st time we tendered in Villfranche on the Splendour and my dad said he would go down as we went to breckie, I said no need we will get them after.. Big mistake, we got tender ticket nbr15 and had to wait 1.5 hrs to get ashore. Unless you have organised xcursions, would suggest u get them early...

Archived