Kids on Caribean

Laker1

We just got back from the Caribbean Princess with our 4 & 6 year olds and had a blast! We took them to the Fun Zone a lot, which they really liked. They are very structured with their activities and give you a schedule for the week when you register (on the first night). When they weren't in the Kids Zone, our kids wanted to go swimming and loved eating pizza by the pool. They keep asking us when we are going again!

Our kids will be around 10 when they go. Is there structured activities for the whole day or just the morning and or evenings?

The structured activities at the kids club run 9 - noon, 2 - 5, and 7 - 10. The kids club closes noon to 2 and 5 to 7. You will have the option of letting your kids sign themselves in and out of the kids club.

The late night babysitting (10 p.m. to 1 a.m.) and babysitting on port days is just babysitting. Princess doesn't offer structured activities at this time, and kids from 3 - 12 are all in the same room.

Princess does a great job with kids. I know you all will have a great time!

Alice

We just got back from the Caribbean Princess with our 4 & 6 year olds and had a blast! We took them to the Fun Zone a lot, which they really liked. They are very structured with their activities and give you a schedule for the week when you register (on the first night). (SNIP)

DW and I are thinking about trying Princess for a change of pace for our next cruise. We would be taking our 6 and 4 year olds. Fishersmom stated they give you a schedule for the week and I am wondering if anyone has scanned one and could email it or post it.

Does anyone here have experience with both the Princess Kids Club and Camp Carnival? If so, how do they stack up? Our girls loved the Carnival experience. But we really want to try Princess!! :) Any help would be appreciated!

Good morning.

Does anyone know if the Teens Club on Caribbean Princess has an arcade or just some video games? We have 5 families with 14 yo boys and we want to make sure they will not be bored.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering what the age groups are for the Caribbean Princess? My kids will be 8 and 6 when we travel in August and I really hope they are together. Last year on Carnival, my 5 year old was stuck in an age group with 2 year olds...she was very bored and not happy!

I think the age groups vary depending how many kids are onboard. We were on 2nd april sailing on Caribbean Princess and the age groups were 7-9 and 10-13. Our 10 year old son loved this as his age group ran from 7pm - midnight(free of charge) with structured activities every night.

We have previously been on Carnival and RCCL and he enjoyed each of the clubs equally.

Julie

Archived