QV Brittania Dining Room

KruiserKat

Does anyone have a seating plan and/or pictures of the Brittania DR on the QV? If one could get a window table for two, which level would be preferable? Any info/recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!
Tables near the windows in the Britannia Restaurant on Deck 2, which include tables for two, have a view of the water directly below. Tables near windows in the Britannia Restaurant on Deck 3 have a view of the promenade and the water beyond (and I don't remember seeing tables for two on Deck 3 near the windows, but could easily be mistaken). Table plans can be of limited use I've found, they move the numbers on occasions (when combining or dividing tables for example). Hope this helps. Bon Voyage!

Just a comment to keep in mind that it would only be Breakfast & Lunch where the water would be visual & I believe these are NOT designated seating, I may be wrong & happy to be corrected but just going on what I have learned from information other people have posted on this site. I'm only saying this incase you have your hopes of having a scenic evening meal with oceanic panoramic views, hate to burst the bubble but you won't see anything at night due to lighting inside & darkness outside. I'm off now to get back in my corner! hehehe :D:D:D

I'm only saying this incase you have your hopes of having a scenic evening meal with oceanic panoramic views, hate to burst the bubble but you won't see anything at night due to lighting inside & darkness outside.

Good point, but it depends where one is going and when; stays light until late-ish in summer in the Med, for example, and we had a wonderful window table on QV in Norway last May; just for me, Cunard kindly organised things so that it remained light for almost 24 hours a day.:)

Mary

Archived