Allure vs oasis

sr5242

I am considering going on either allure or oasis with my twin 10 yr old boys over spring break. Is there a benefit of one ship over the other when considering allure vs oasis? Can anyone tell me about the aqua theater suites? They show cabins on decks 8, 9, 10- which deck is best?

Help!

There are slight differences in the food venues and the main shows are different. Other than that I think the major reason to choose one ship over the other is whether you prefer to sail Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun. as well as, of course, any price difference between the two ships for the week that you are looking at.

I have been on both ships I had a boardwalk balcony that was near the aft of the ship and had a perfect view of the aqua shows .. We did like the shows better on the Allure and I am not the only one to say this on this board.

Food and service over all are the same on both ships, only thing I liked better was the that Allure has the hotdog house which I really loved. In any case your family will enjoy both ships.

On a side note I prefer the Eastern sailing over the western. St Maarten and St Thomas are amazing.

When you do book your trip you will want to book all your show reservations, if they are filled up not to worry, as soon as you board the ship go downstairs to where the ice skating rink is and they will have people there to make your reservations.

Eating venues and shows differ, as stated, but pick the one that fits your schedule and room preference. We had to switch from Oasis to Allure for eastern because we wanted two JS rooms together. Which also switched us from Sat to Sun. I prefer Sat-Sat, but you can't go wrong with either itenerary or ship.

We have been on both Allure & Oasis over the last 12 months. You will be happy with either ship. We now book the ship thinking of it as a resort and rarely get off in any of the ports.

We are also booked on Oasis again in 2 months and Liberty in 4 months. We will see if we can go backwards after 3 Oasis Class Cruises?

I am considering going on either allure or oasis with my twin 10 yr old boys over spring break. Is there a benefit of one ship over the other when considering allure vs oasis? Can anyone tell me about the aqua theater suites? They show cabins on decks 8, 9, 10- which deck is best?

Help!

First, the Aqua Theater suites are unbelievable. The balconies can hold 50 people easily. The biggest decks are lower, as going higher, the decks get smaller.

As for comparing the ships, Lexus or BMW, Rolls Royce or Bentley?

As mentioned, the big difference is sailing on Saturday or Sunday.

I am a mom of 3 boys (13, 15, 17) and we have done both. The ships are identical except that The Allure has Rita's Cantina (Oasis has The Seafood Shack) and The Dog House. The Allure is also a whooping 6" longer :-) You will just love either!

I am a mom of 3 boys (13, 15, 17) and we have done both. The ships are identical except that The Allure has Rita's Cantina (Oasis has The Seafood Shack) and The Dog House. The Allure is also a whooping 6" longer :-) You will just love either!

Also meant to say that we like being on Deck 12 for quick access to the pool and sports decks!!!!

• 3 months later...
We have been on both Allure & Oasis over the last 12 months. You will be happy with either ship. We now book the ship thinking of it as a resort and rarely get off in any of the ports.

We are also booked on Oasis again in 2 months and Liberty in 4 months. We will see if we can go backwards after 3 Oasis Class Cruises?

So outtoseacruise, Whats the word, can you go back to smaller ships after Oasis class? I found it a little hard even after the Freedom of the Seas. Will I forever want bigger?

Archived