Aft Balcony On the Freedom

Spanky My

I did, I did!!! And it was great and worth the bux.

We sailed with friends who bought the neighboring aft.

We had the partition opened and we had a huge area to do what ever 4 folks and other friends do on balconies.

The girls had plenty of room to sunbathe on the recliners.

The sail away parties, the serenity.

Views of both port and starboard while entering and exiting the ports.

Yep, absolutely loved it.

Cheers

dk

Anyone had one of these rooms and is it worth the price difference? Thanks in advance for your response....

Be aware....once you stay in an Ext. Aft Balcony...you may never want to go back to any other room :D The larger balcony is fantastic! You don't have to climb over each other if there is more then one of you on the balcony.

we used to be aft snobs then carnival reconfigured the category and now they cost more.

ts a longer walk to the elevators but halls are quiet back there

balconies are a lot bigger the the sides but they are warmer then the side balconies and do not get ocean breezes.

We had an aft wrap on deck six. The only thing I liked about it was it's proximity to the Piano Bar and aft lounge for comedians.

Other than that I thought it was way so not worth the extra money. I love being on the balcony as we sail out of whatever port or before dinner while the family is getting ready. There always seemed to be too much sun all the time there. Also...it was a long walk to get our dining room each night through the maze of the promonade deck's photo stations. Lastly there is no real privacy from above or on the side.

It was huge though.

Archived