Mercury - Seattle/Alaska 6/17/05

neilrr

We are a gay couple (21 years) looking forward to our first trip to Alaska and the Northwest from S. Florida. This is our 6th cruise on Celebrity and have been very pleased with the service and food. We usually go out of

Ft. Lauderdale to the Eastern and Southern Carribean so this will be a pleasant change. We have been on other cruise lines and for us Celebrity is the line of choice.

We have been on the sister ship Century 3 times and the service and staff are unbeatable. The Horizon and Mellennium were also wonderful cruising experiences. When we were on Century this past April many of crew came up to us and remembered us from our last trip. We were amazed with all of the people they see. We even ran into a bartender from the Mellinnium from 2001.

We would like to meet other going on this cruise and see your experience.

It would be nice to hear from others about excursions and shipboard experiences.

We look forward to hearing from you.

N & J

:)

Hi N&J:

I was on the Century this April as well, the 4/23/05 sailing. We had a wonderful time, hope you did too!

I have not sailed Alaska yet, but will be watching your thread, because we DO plan on Alaska for next summer and I'm starting the "information gathering" phase!

I'm sure you'll find plenty of information here. As to finding others on your sailing, have you checked the "Roll Call" thread? It's the best place to look for others on your sailing. Don't forget to sign up for the Meet and Greet as well, another great way to meet folks on board. Also be sure to check the Alaska thread for specifics on ports of call and excursions.

Enjoy your cruise, and when you come home, write a review and share with us! :)

Dear Luckyroot:

Thanks for the information. This is the first time we are using this site.

We hope you had a great time on the Century. We will keep you posted how the Alaska trip goes on the Mercury.

Talk with you soon.

N&J

I'm hoping to be on this cruise so I can hear some singers that I love from years ago that will be on the June 17 cruise. I'm checking with my friend to see if she wants to do this one. She was wanting to go to the Caribbean again (we are both single moms & took our kids for Easter) and now we'd like to do a Moms-no-kids cruise while my son is spending the summer with his dad and her kids are working! She's never been to Alaska yet, so maybe I can get her there.

Dear Kaibigan:

Hope that you can make the cruise. I'm sure we will all have a great time.

If you are coming don't forget to sign up for the little get together that Celebrity handles. It is a nice way to meet the people you E-mail.

Hope to meet you soon.

Neil & Jerry :)

Archived