How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

I had trouble with hosting sites too. Email cheapodad if you want to try again he has his email in the end of his last review its something like cheapodad@live.net? the other work around is tapatalk which I used to post the above

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?

[ATTACH]415798[/ATTACH]

Not at all like the old thumbnails

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

How did you post it?

In the CC Forums app, I have a Galaxy 7 I click the paperclip and select a photo then what? Sorry a not to good with this stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

1520628421254.thumb.jpg.94925885de26ff69d88149237c5d10f0.jpg

Just hit enter. Triangle in upper right

It should look like this after you select your photo

[ATACH]12345[ATACH]

I left off one of the T's so you could see the syntax

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Can you please explain how to post pictures? I have an iPad, have never used the Forums app (use a desktop to use CC) So any help on how to use the app would be appreciated also.

It’s so easy on an iPad...too complicated on a desktop for me.

I use the Cruise Critic free app. You’ll see the message or reply bar after you’re signed in, for every post. You then click on it and the (+) sign then you’ll see icons that look like a camera (for taking a picture), mountains (for selecting a photo) and paper clip (can also post a photo). I use the mountain icon to choose a photo in my gallery and you can also type a message with the photo.

I find if the photo fails to load I will choose the option for a smaller file size. Also may choose only one or a few pix per post.

Sorry I made this sound so complicated but for me I find it so easy! If it doesn’t work or if you have questions, just ask.

FYI...last cruise I posted a live review with pix for the first time, using the Forums app and had so much fun with it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It’s so easy on an iPad...too complicated on a desktop for me.

I use the Cruise Critic free app. You’ll see the message or reply bar after you’re signed in, for every post. You then click on it and the (+) sign then you’ll see icons that look like a camera (for taking a picture), mountains (for selecting a photo) and paper clip (can also post a photo). I use the mountain icon to choose a photo in my gallery and you can also type a message with the photo.

I find if the photo fails to load I will choose the option for a smaller file size. Also may choose only one or a few pix per post.

Sorry I made this sound so complicated but for me I find it so easy! If it doesn’t work or if you have questions, just ask.

FYI...last cruise I posted a live review with pix for the first time, using the Forums app and had so much fun with it.

Thanks for you help. I downloaded the app a long time ago and have never used it. What I see when I get in (it doesn't ask me to sign in) is a choice of Trending, Browse, Subscribed and Participated. I don't see anything like a message or reply bar. Is there any way you can take a picture of what it looks like?

Thanks for you help. I downloaded the app a long time ago and have never used it. What I see when I get in (it doesn't ask me to sign in) is a choice of Trending, Browse, Subscribed and Participated. I don't see anything like a message or reply bar. Is there any way you can take a picture of what it looks like?

Tap on the 3 lines at the corner where you see trending, browse, etc. to sign in. After signing in you will be able to reply and not just read posts. Go to browse and the menu of posts will be there. For instance if you want to go to a particular cruise line. Or you can go to participated to see this topic. Then try posting a photo.

If you have problems just come back and ask.

Tap on the 3 lines at the corner where you see trending, browse, etc. to sign in. After signing in you will be able to reply and not just read posts. Go to browse and the menu of posts will be there. For instance if you want to go to a particular cruise line. Or you can go to participated to see this topic. Then try posting a photo.

If you have problems just come back and ask.

Thank you so much...I did it!