Ruby Princess 2014 Itinerary

LEtue

Is it just me or has Princess ruined a great itinerary? I was about to book for Spring 2014 and Princess Cays, St Thomas, St Marten, Grand Turk is gone :(

I don't see 9 days to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, back to FLL, Grand Turk, FLL as an improvement :(

What a bummer......

Is it just me or has Princess ruined a great itinerary? I was about to book for Spring 2014 and Princess Cays, St Thomas, St Marten, Grand Turk is gone :(

I don't see 9 days to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, back to FLL, Grand Turk, FLL as an improvement :(

What a bummer......

Crown is still doing that one in 2014, as is the Royal, with the exception that she is not stopping at Grand Turk.

Crown is still doing that one in 2014, as is the Royal, with the exception that she is not stopping at Grand Turk.

Amazing that the Royal and Crown both have a seven day itinerary but only the Crown will stop at Grand Turk.

I wonder if this is a case that the size of the Royal (number of passengers) makes Grand Turk impractical to stop at.

Or does Princess feel that a new ship does not need as good an itinerary as a ship that is several years old.

Amazing that the Royal and Crown both have a seven day itinerary but only the Crown will stop at Grand Turk.

I wonder if this is a case that the size of the Royal (number of passengers) makes Grand Turk impractical to stop at.

Or does Princess feel that a new ship does not need as good an itinerary as a ship that is several years old.

I wondered the same thing and considered the Royal. I like the stop in Grand Turk though and enjoy this class of ship. Plus my TA had a group so the decision was easy.....

On the Ruby last March I recall thinking that the water next to the dock at GT seemed quite shallow. Perhaps it is and the Royal draws more water than the other Princess ships. (?).

There is a pier in Grand Turk so maybe you're thinking of Princess Cays? I am so glad they didn't drop this itinerary before I could sail it again :)

Archived