Food Review - Allure of the Seas 9/23/12

The food pix are amazing! Everything is presented so beautifully. I am not sure if the new menus are only on the Allure and the Oasis or is it fleet wide? We sail on the Adventure on Nov.3. Haven't been on a RCL for 8 or 9 years, but I do remember enjoying what we ordered in the MDR every night.

Nikki

Do Oasis and Allure share the same menus?

I am on Oasis next April and I would really love it if these same items were on there.:D;)

Yes, same menus, except for those venues that are different between the ships, such as Seafood shack (Oasis), Board Dog House (Allure), etc.

Thanks for posting menus and pics. July will be my first Royal Caribbean cruise. Are they ok with people ordering more then one appetizer ? Going to be hard to decide.

You can order two appetizers, two entrees, two desserts or more--they'll bring you whatever you want. If you don't like something you order, they will bring you something else.

All I can say is Yummy!!!! We will board the Explorer on Sunday. They will be starting with the new menus on our cruise. Hopefully the kitchen will be prepared !!!! I noticed they are offering a different dinner salad each eveninng. Did anyone order the dinner salad for the main course? Every once in awhile I enjoy a salad as the main course. Just wondering about the size. LOL certainly with a appy, bread, and desert it should be enough:D Also do they still have savory bites, my favorite.

We will board the Explorer on Sunday. They will be starting with the new menus on our cruise.

How do you find out when the new menu is being implemented on a ship? We were on Brilliance this past August and it didn't look like a new menu to me. It was same ole', same ole' dinner fare. I'm so excited to see this new menu change! YEA RCL!

We are taking our very first RCL cruise on Allure June 2013 and I have been reading all the great CC information from the posts. I love planning and am trying to find information about the restaurants (free & speciality) that will be open on embarkation day. I don't want my girls to have to wait in long lines at the Windjammer but don't see any reviews about what else is open for lunch....Please let me know if Johnny Rockets, Sorrento's are open when you first board at 11:00 - 1:00. I have read that Park Cafe, Cafe Promendae & Giovanni's are open. THANK YOU for all the wonderful detials from Allure cruisers!!!!!

How do you find out when the new menu is being implemented on a ship? We were on Brilliance this past August and it didn't look like a new menu to me. It was same ole'' date=' same ole' dinner fare. I'm so excited to see this new menu change! YEA RCL![/quote']

It's in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1687739

Looks like Brilliance switches over 11/12.

Archived