Photos of Black Pearl Deluxe Owner's Suite 15000 on the Pearl

Admin

Hi there! We just returned from the 5 day Pacific Coastal cruise on the Pearl. We did an upsell to the deluxe owner's suite, 15000, two days before the cruise. Here are some photos.

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

How fortunate! You must be living right! Where were you booked before this fabulous upgrade?
Hi. We did an upsell not an upgrade. We paid for it. I think that's the diffference.

We originally booked 11028, a mini suite on deck 11. A few weeks before sailing the aft penthouse prices fell and we paid $100 to upsell to 8130 which was a great upsell because it got suite perks. I told my PCC at NCL to put on the reservation that we'd be interested in a upsell to the owner's suite if there was one to be had. I've been cruising NCL since 1984 and I've never been called by the reassignment desk. Then two days before the cruise they called and offered a lower rate than what was on the web site. It was still more than $200 a day for the 5 day cruise but worth it because I don't know when we'd ever have the opportunity again. We could never afford it under normal circumstances. The overall rate we paid was about 70% of what they had originally been asking. Let's see, we paid over $600 a day for a 5 day cruise. Hmmm...that's a lot! I'm not going to think about that number anymore. lol

Archived