Allure/Oasis Deck choice question

I need help!! I named to choose between a deck 11 or deck 12 boardwalk balcony stateroom on the allure. Each cabin is the same distance from the aft (about midway). The only difference is the deck and 11 is portside. Deck 12 is starboard. I will have kids with me and they are interested in seeing the aquatheater shows from the room too. Is deck 12 too high? I love rhe secret balconies so we will be out there too. What would you do if you had to select and why? I appreciate all opinions. We will be sailing soon!!

The picture below was taken from the deck 12 aft area. I watched the belly flop event from here and was even able to hand signal in my score of each dive and the CD could see it. For me return visit to Allure I booked the balcony next to this balcony and plan on watching the shows from here.

aquatheater.jpg

Thanks Billoh. Great view. Does anyone know if the view on deck 12 is hampered at all by the overhang on deck 14. The cabins that I can pick from are in the middle of the boardwalk rooms.

I could tell you in a couple of weeks. We have 12299/12301 on the October 7 sailing. I plan on taking lots of pics too. :D

Thanks Billoh. Great view. Does anyone know if the view on deck 12 is hampered at all by the overhang on deck 14. The cabins that I can pick from are in the middle of the boardwalk rooms.
I was in 12329 which is the last one.....I LOVED it! The view is fantastic! From what I learned on here, the last four cabins offer a much better view of both the aquatheater and the wake.

Here is a picture taken from my balcony down below.

ry%3D400

• 2 years later...

Just off Oasis had room 11327 great view of Aquatheatre from the balcony. The secret balcony was out of bounds as during this dry dock the secret balconies on decks 11 , 12 and 14 are being turned into suites. Work had already begun during our cruise

The picture below was taken from the deck 12 aft area. I watched the belly flop event from here and was even able to hand signal in my score of each dive and the CD could see it. For me return visit to Allure I booked the balcony next to this balcony and plan on watching the shows from here.

aquatheater.jpg

I love that view. Makes me think i would enjoy a Boardwalk room that close up next time I go on the Oasis or Allure or Oasis 3