Tables in MDR on Oasis

We will probably have a group of 6. Will we be able to get a table by ourselves? Will we be able to get a table by a window with a group of 6?

I just don't like being in the center of a room when I am dining.... weird I know ...:p

Send an email with your request... Not sure how many tables for 6 there are near the window, but I sent a mail with the same request for our group of 4 and they were able to accommodate. I don't remember the email off the top of my head. Might just be dining@rccl.com but there are past threads on here that should confirm... Hope it works out for you!

If the dining coordinators at the email address above cannot confirm for you, then call the Special Needs department: 866-592-7225.

Both my mother and grandfather had issues being in the middle of a crowded room. They both couldn't go to movie theaters, either. I understand the discomfort it can cause.

My Dad has to sit against a wall or in a booth at restaurants, so he can see the other people.

I'm sure either dining or special needs can get you seated so you can be comfortable.

We will probably have a group of 6. Will we be able to get a table by ourselves? Will we be able to get a table by a window with a group of 6?

I just don't like being in the center of a room when I am dining.... weird I know ...:p

We just got off with 5 people and did My time dining. We always had a table to ourselves. They did not even ask anyone if they wanted to join others unless it was a group of 2 from what I heard.

Have fun!!

I sent a table request to the above email on Sunday and today I had a reply from RCCL saying that my request has been noted and forwarded to ship. Hmmm not sure whether I will get a window table as requested or not, guess I will find out when I get onboard.

I sent a table request to the above email on Sunday and today I had a reply from RCCL saying that my request has been noted and forwarded to ship. Hmmm not sure whether I will get a window table as requested or not, guess I will find out when I get onboard.

Reply to their mail 2 weeks before your sailing to confirm and they should come back with your table number... Though you'll still need to wait and check where that table is once on board!

Remeber that there are thousands of passengers and many of them want window tables... plus, in the Caribbean the sun sets earlier so a window table won't really be that fantastic; you get the reflection of the dining room. Not trying to be Debbie Downer, but just realistic. :)

No worries Langley.... I will still enjoy my cruise if I end up in the middle of the room..... I may be looking over my shoulder a lot though :D So weird.... really my only quirk. Like sitting high at the movies too.... less people behind me I guess.

But I don't mind being on a ship with thousands... go figure :rolleyes:

Hey Amycakes......My gang and i just got off the 9/22 Oasis sailing; total of 6 cruisers. We got a fabulous table in the MDR right by the window portside, and it wasn't even requested! In fact, many of the diners with groups of 4-6 sat by windows. It wouldn't hurt to e-mail them and make the request ahead of time. Your other alternative is to go IMMEDIATELY to the MDR when you board the ship and request special location seating. Good luck!

Archived