VIP Boarding ??

ediemarie

here is a question for those of you who have sailed the Dream out of Port Canaveral...

First this is cruise #3 and we have no special boarding privileges or perks yet. In January we sailed on the Fascination out of Jacksonville. Prior to the cruise we were upgraded from Riviera deck to Veranda deck. (which we LOVED the location, bouncing around the ship was so much easier from there!)

When we got to boarding we were there early and there really wasn't anyone there yet and as my husband and I were going through the little maze we were practically chased down because being on the Veranda deck apparently meant we were entitled to VIP boarding.. which turned out to be pretty cool because we ended up being like 3rd on the ship! Who knew?!? :D

We have booked a room on the Panorama deck on the Dream which is one of those decks near the top of the ship too. Does anyone know if that would entitle us to VIP boarding? We are going to be there stupid early regardless... but just curious if we would end up with the special boarding again?

can someone please confirm the veranda deck being offered VIP boarding? this will be my last day to be on the boards before we begin traveling to port.

can someone please confirm the veranda deck being offered VIP boarding? this will be my last day to be on the boards before we begin traveling to port.

IF you are on a Fantasy class ship and have a balcony (not inside) then your boarding pass and luggage tags should say "VIP".... because you are in a suite. Any other class ship, no as I don't think suites are on that deck.

I have a question re: VIP boarding. I booked a cruise as a gift for our family. They will each have balconies and we have a suite. Will they be able to VIP board with us as we will all check in at the same time. Thanks

I have a question re: VIP boarding. I booked a cruise as a gift for our family. They will each have balconies and we have a suite. Will they be able to VIP board with us as we will all check in at the same time. Thanks

If the people in the other cabins are your minor children and/or you have linked your credit card to their S&S cards (meaning you are paying for all onboard expenses for all cabins), then yes, they can board VIP with you.

Archived