NCL 2014 prices and itineraries??

SoCalCruiser20

I know the Norweigan Getaway's itinerary is already released and will be available to book on October 22nd. Does anyone know when the rest of NCL's itinerary be released for Summer 2014? Also what the prices may be for the Getaway or any of the ships doing bahamas and caribbean during the summer?

Thanks for any help,

Brandon

Some of the itins were posted, but since they have moved up the release date of the Breakaway it has changed the schedule for several ships. My guess is they have taken down the oldschedule until theycan get itcorrected. We are on the Sun in March of 14 and received an email this week that our date has changed. We had to respond within two weeks or so, so I would suppose they would be back up be then. You could always call a PVP and seeif theycould help

Thank you guys,

would it be smart to make the assumption that they will have the same itineraries in june/july/august in 2014 that they have for 2013 just to give me a rough idea. Im sure the ships will change but ports of call the same? I would like to do Southern Caribbean during july but i dont think NCL offers that during summer...

Yeah I'm assuming my best chance of getting on a ship for the lowest price will be a bahamas from new york or bermuda from new york or boston. We want to go on a 7 day that has a younger crowd. So we figured canada/new england and alaska is out of the picture. We will have a group of 4 21 year olds.

Yeah I'm assuming my best chance of getting on a ship for the lowest price will be a bahamas from new york or bermuda from new york or boston. We want to go on a 7 day that has a younger crowd. So we figured canada/new england and alaska is out of the picture. We will have a group of 4 21 year olds.

For a variety of reasons cruises to Bermuda are generally much more expensive than cruises to the Bahamas...and starting in 2013 NCL cruises to Bermuda from NY are even more expensive than they have been in the past because a brand new ship, the Breakaway will be sailing this itinerary.

For a variety of reasons cruises to Bermuda are generally much more expensive than cruises to the Bahamas...and starting in 2013 NCL cruises to Bermuda from NY are even more expensive than they have been in the past because a brand new ship, the Breakaway will be sailing this itinerary.

About that, since the breakaway is new in 2013, do you think in its second year in 2014 the prices may drop a little bit on the bermuda cruises? or even 7 day from nyc to bahamas? we are going for price, plus airfare (we live in L.A. area)

About that, since the breakaway is new in 2013, do you think in its second year in 2014 the prices may drop a little bit on the bermuda cruises? or even 7 day from nyc to bahamas? we are going for price, plus airfare (we live in L.A. area)

I think it's far too early to speculate about 2014 fares. The answer will lie in how pricing holds up for 2013 cruises. If NCL doesn't have to do much price cutting to fill the ship in 2013, fares in 2014 will remain high.

In general, new ships command higher prices because of higher demand. People can't wait to try something new and are willing to pay a premium to do so.

I think it's far too early to speculate about 2014 fares. The answer will lie in how pricing holds up for 2013 cruises. If NCL doesn't have to do much price cutting to fill the ship in 2013, fares in 2014 will remain high.

In general, new ships command higher prices because of higher demand. People can't wait to try something new and are willing to pay a premium to do so.

Thats understandable...I'm the opposite.

Looking for the cheapest cruise available. Looks like ill just have to wait and see when they are available to book.

Thanks for your help

Brandon

I am wondering the same thing! I would like to book a June 2014 cruise and am using the 2013 itinerary as an estimate. I hope they release the summer '14 cruises soon!

When i called in the past they said OCT 2012 through DEC 2012 and then they said DEC 2012 and i called again yesterday and they said it could be from December to January, everybody i talk to with the cruise line says something different. one garuanteed December, so we will have to wait and see. I check the press releases everyday for NCL to see if they are saying anything about itineraries or schedules.

Brandon

When i called in the past they said OCT 2012 through DEC 2012 and then they said DEC 2012 and i called again yesterday and they said it could be from December to January, everybody i talk to with the cruise line says something different. one garuanteed December, so we will have to wait and see. I check the press releases everyday for NCL to see if they are saying anything about itineraries or schedules.

Brandon

Just curious, does it HAVE to be a summer cruise? If not then you need to do a cruise during spring break out of Miami. You will find your younger crowd, your cheaper cruise, and a lot more options. New York prices will always cost more because of the area and it's cost of living. Last spring break cruise I went on was quite entertaining. The adult shows and games were awesome.

Unless NCL's demo is a little younger, I would skip Canada/NE.

I did Princess's Canada/NE cruise last year, had great weather and really enjoyed the ports but my sister and I were definately on the younger side at 47/44.

Just curious, does it HAVE to be a summer cruise? If not then you need to do a cruise during spring break out of Miami. You will find your younger crowd, your cheaper cruise, and a lot more options. New York prices will always cost more because of the area and it's cost of living. Last spring break cruise I went on was quite entertaining. The adult shows and games were awesome.

Yeah i did a spring break cruise with my parents in 2011 for my high school graduation present, but know that me and my friends are in college and going to different schools our spring breaks are not at the same time, so we have to go during the summer and we turn 21 that February. So anything summertime is what we are doing, atleast its a year and a half out so we can start saving to compensate the higher prices.

Thank You

Brandon

Unless NCL's demo is a little younger, I would skip Canada/NE.

I did Princess's Canada/NE cruise last year, had great weather and really enjoyed the ports but my sister and I were definately on the younger side at 47/44.

Thank you,

I think we are going to do the 7 day bahamas/florida from nyc because it will probably be cheaper than the breakaway and getaway. hopefully the gem is still doing that cruise in july 2014.

Brandon

All I can confirm is what NCL executives said on the last Partners webcast. Itineraries will be out in December 2012.

Archived