Pack and go & Early Saver?

rle1982

I am sure this has been asked before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for when I did a search.

Can someone tell me if the pack and go rate is an eligible fare for Early Saver discount?

I am not sure I said that right....

I booked early saver.........and I have had a few price drops, and now there is an early saver rate...can I use that as a proce drop request?

It's only another 20 bucks, but...that's but a couple dod's

Any help is appreciated!:)

I am sure this has been asked before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for when I did a search.

Can someone tell me if the pack and go rate is an eligible fare for Early Saver discount?

I am not sure I said that right....

I booked early saver.........and I have had a few price drops, and now there is an early saver rate...can I use that as a proce drop request?

It's only another 20 bucks, but...that's but a couple dod's

Any help is appreciated!:)

Early saver is one rate, and pack and go is another. If you see an ES rate that is cheaper than what you paid, then yes, you may submit for a price drop.

Pack and Go is not eligible. Some people have reported that Carnival has allowed them to switch to Pack and Go, but you would have to agree to give up your room.

And those $20's add up!! Good luck!

Actually you can apply for the drop if you are willing to give up your room.

I just applied for a price match to an inside guarantee room and was willing to give up my room on the chance I would get a better one. I received the $90 credit and I am still in the same room.

I would never do it though if I was not willing to give up my room.

So if there is no longer an Early Saver price posted does that means it's full and you will not see any additional price drops?

No, it just means that ES rate is gone. ES goes away no later than 5 months before on 7 day cruises and 3 months before on shorter cruises.

After that you look for other rates you might qualify for.

Archived